Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

If the team doesn’t make it their sole purpose now to take stones head off I’ll be disappointed

But i've been saying Seibold has mismanaged our younger guys, which imo he has. Its not their fault they have been thrown in with nothing good around them. Everyone knows the players we need to stand up havent stood up.

I've also been saying we released players who would improve our side, which is true as well. Our squad balance is badly wrong. Thats not all down to Seibs, but he has had a hand in it.

And all I’m saying is the team, nay the entire squad needs a complete overhaul, that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be better than now with those guys, it may. But they proved year after year, unable to get the team to the top, ergo they needed to go too...

Oates you fucking cat, Id have hit that **** so hard in the mouth his grandkids would need braces.

Hey that's the forwardest of forward passes I've seen, uh. Ever.

This is why I defend TPJ even when he does dumb things. He tries things when everyone else is happy to run out the clock.

And that was the backwardest of forward passes I've seen ever. Far out.

And all I’m saying is the team, nay the entire squad needs a complete overhaul, that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be better than now with those guys, it may. But they proved year after year, unable to get the team to the top, ergo they needed to go too...

Moose is 10 times the player TPJ is. You cant put us not winning a premiership down to blokes like Moose.

Even under 7s don’t pass it forward as much as the broncos.

Well now we are back to worrying about the spoon.

Has Boyd ever even touched a person when they make a break?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • NSW stables
  • Strop
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Porthoz
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.