Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

still dont think milford is a million dollar half. hes a good player sure but after his contract ends i would be offering him 700 at most and if he doesnt like that i dont think i would be that sad to see the back of him

I like how hard Su'a chased Mahoney there. So, that's a good thing I guess.

Lodge and Pangai with bad misses there

Edit, and Sua

Last edited:
Moose is 10 times the player TPJ is. You cant put us not winning a premiership down to blokes like Moose.

Yow Yeh was the best of the ‘class of 2008’ and McGuire probably second best, but that generation we chose (as opposed to those we didn’t...) were massively over-rated. We never won squat with them and most of them have since been moved on and have done preciously little elsewhere either.

I seriously hope I’m not seeing history repeating itself with this new generation, but I’m starting to wonder...

Unfortunately the only change made to next weeks team is Macca is back to 9

still dont think milford is a million dollar half. hes a good player sure but after his contract ends i would be offering him 700 at most and if he doesnt like that i dont think i would be that sad to see the back of him
Basically every half is $1m though now. It's not rare. And the few that are on less will be much closer to 1m on next contract. That's the market at the moment.

We lose Milford and then what? SOS and Dearden? Neither of who have a try assist...

Agree, based on this year performance, definitely.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • levikaden
  • jd87
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • johnny plath
  • Browny
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.