Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

I wish Shiba scored that, not just for a consolation for us but for his own good. I thought he's been decent tonight.

Milford man of the match for taking out the tough guy Stone

Yeah and out of those million dollar player he is the worst
Basically every half is $1m though now. It's not rare. And the few that are on less will be much closer to 1m on next contract. That's the market at the moment.

We lose Milford and then what? SOS and Dearden? Neither of who have a try assist...

I'm not even joking, at all. Get those guys the **** out of those ugly ass jerseys. They are fucking with the psychological confidence of the team.

At lease maranta got a try at one stage.

true but he butchered a **** tone of gimmie tries to. which is a shame cause if our current players had at least half the heart that maranta did we wouldnt see shit like this

Can't wait for Seibs presser...
Will be same as always. Broncos can't name the same squad and dish out the same lack of effort and expect different results. I don't think we make the 8 next year either unless we get a fullback and our forwards show more consistency

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.