vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amazing odds for this match make me wonder if there's ever been such a gap since the Broncos entered the competition.

$7 in a two horse race! I've taken the Broncos with 13.5 start and I think it's going to be way closer than most think.

Actually, today's games I reckon will be a tipsters nightmare. I see the Titans and the Dogs winning. It's even possible the Cows will win. Anyway, I've a juicy multi going with the Tits, Cows and the Broncos. I don't expect the Broncos to win but if the first two do old Sportsbet will offer a nice cash out.

It's UPSET DAY!!!

I believe we were like $10 odds to win against Storm in the first week of 2007 finals. Had like 10 injuries and some random winger made his debut whose name eludes me right now.

The amazing odds for this match make me wonder if there's ever been such a gap since the Broncos entered the competition.

$7 in a two horse race! I've taken the Broncos with 13.5 start and I think it's going to be way closer than most think.

Actually, today's games I reckon will be a tipsters nightmare. I see the Titans and the Dogs winning. It's even possible the Cows will win. Anyway, I've a juicy multi going with the Tits, Cows and the Broncos. I don't expect the Broncos to win but if the first two do old Sportsbet will offer a nice cash out.

It's UPSET DAY!!!
Mate you're getting ripped off.
Sportsbet currently have the Broncos at 18.5 start at $1.90
I still think that is unders though.

Mate you're getting ripped off.
Sportsbet currently have the Broncos at 18.5 start at $1.90
I still think that is unders though.
I took 13.5 start on Sportsbet @ 2.50 I think. One multi pays 11k+ for $15...only need the Tits, Cows, Broncos, Manly and the Dogs to win🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though there's good value with the Titans and Cows I believe. Cronulla were ordinary last start and the Tits were very competitive and I won't be surprised to see them go well today.

I've got lot's of multis going and would be in a great spot if the Tits can jag a win. Naturally I have the Sharks to win in a few too but the Tits, that'd be especially good.

Another flogging coming up. Probably one to rival that one we copped in Canberra all those years back.

Last edited:

It's UPSET DAY!!!

If the dogs win, it’s wooden spoon for us.

Another flogging coming up. Probably one to rival that one we copped in Canberra all those years back.
I don't think so. I won't be surprised if it happens mind you but the stink from Seeplod doesn't come through the monitors he's been using!

I've taken 13.5 start and think we'll be in it for a long time. I just hope Seeplod isn't calling the shots on the bench. He needs to maybe watch a movie instead.

I took 13.5 start on Sportsbet @ 2.50 I think. One multi pays 11k+ for $15...only need the Tits, Cows, Broncos, Manly and the Dogs to win🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though there's good value with the Titans and Cows I believe. Cronulla were ordinary last start and the Tits were very competitive and I won't be surprised to see them go well today.

I've got lot's of multis going and would be in a great spot if the Tits can jag a win. Naturally I have the Sharks to win in a few too but the Tits, that'd be especially good.
OK I didn't realise you got 2.50 but realistically I think the Broncs will need every point start they can get. This game is looking like a 30 pt flogging to me.
I agree the tits are some chance of an upset so hope that pays off for you but the $15 for 11k bet really looks like a donation.

OK I didn't realise you got 2.50 but realistically I think the Broncs will need every point start they can get. This game is looking like a 30 pt flogging to me.
I agree the tits are some chance of an upset so hope that pays off for you but the $15 for 11k bet really looks like a donation.
The way I see it you only need to get the first leg up, maybe two before cash outs start to work. One multi has the Tits, Cows and Broncos in that order of course. I really don't see the Broncos winning but should the first two do so the cash out becomes substantial.

Also, there's value tonight with Kyren Wilson in the final of the snooker world championship. He's at 3.45 I think maybe even better and I think he's an absolute special.

Let’s say the team wins, what does this mean for the regular coach whose team can only win when he’s not part of it?

Won't be near that bad. Canberra aren't exactly an offensive machine. I'm thinking in the area of 30 something to 6.

Let’s say the team wins, what does this mean for the regular coach whose team can only win when he’s not part of it?

Won't happen. The damage has been done. Everyone from the players to the coaching staff to the board have all checked out of 2020. I'm not even sure they care about avoiding the spoon. We will be lucky to win another game.

Canberra leads the way technology wise because all the politicians live there. If not for the climate, it would be the ideal place to live in Oz. Close to Sydney and only 6 hours from Melb. My wife would like to live there but the lack of humidity and beaches makes me hesitant.

Also close to the snow, such as we have in this country...

More snow than Switzerland.
And? In total geographical area perhaps, but in quality we are nowhere near them, or Japan, NZ, Canada and so on.

I would have thought the current Broncos would demonstrate aptly that having more isn’t necessarily better...

Last edited:
I would love to see the team win this one and I am more confident than usual it at least won't be a flogging because the deadwood is mostly out of this side. I think the team will really put in without TPJ there as well. I suspect he might be one of the cancers in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.