vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I was told 10 players went to the pub- which they did but it was stage two so they were allowed to so no trouble here.

It’s been investigated and cleared.

Sorry.
So back to all our other problems lol

Sorry guys I was told 10 players went to the pub- which they did but it was stage two so they were allowed to so no trouble here.

Sorry.
I feel let down for some strange reason.

Whew, so glad there isn't more bad news......... yet

Put it this way if the rumours I’m hearing are remotely true, the north melbourne scandal back in 2000 is child’s play to what’s going on here
Really!

Trolling everywhere i can think of outside Twitter and Facebook and can find nothing. Hoping it is a dud........................................

I have seen these twitter and reddit rumors. Seems a bit unbelievable on face value.

Sorry.
God dam it !!!

Maybe the Broncos will improve with Seibold out of the picture.... glimmer of hope.

Is that the Rumour about Seibold hooking up with the chick Staggs was filmed with?
Pretty far fetched that he hooked up with an 18 yo who likes to film her sexual encounters and post them online. If it's true, then he is a complete bag of filth. But I sense it is more bullshit, the kind of BS (that follows a failed coach at a glamour club) has to contend with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Lozza
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.