Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans seeing Hunt run out in the 1: HUZZAH!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

Fans seeing Hunt after 20 minutes: WHAT THE???? WHAT WAS KEVVIE THINKING????? BRING BACK SAAKY!

Hunt absolutely isn’t the answer to our fullback problem. I really don’t see how he could benefit us. It’s not like he’s producing some inspirational performances in Q Cup.

At most he could maybe play centre but I think there are better options for centre in q cup, let alone in our top 30.

Hunt absolutely isn’t the answer to our fullback problem. I really don’t see how he could benefit us. It’s not like he’s producing some inspirational performances in Q Cup.

At most he could maybe play centre but I think there are better options for centre in q cup, let alone in our top 30.
Gotta be Herbie otherwise Kevvie has lost the plot. Hunt can stay in ISC.

I think he has even said he isn't up to fullback. I think his best option will be 3 or 6.

Oates made 170+m from 12 runs last week in ISC. Probably needs to score 4-5 tries in 1 game to be a chance of a recall.

I dont hold much hope for this game. Although Canberra have not been winning, they have been starting fast and only then being chased down.

If they start fast that will likely break our psyche and we will be done For the rest of the game (i am treating the titans match as an outlier to our typical performances).

Although i suspect herbie will be fullback, the only other candidates i could see it being would be mead (as he was fullback and centre in superleague which may mean he has better positional play and more experienced voice at the back) and maybe arthars at a stretch.

I get the value of having hunt in around the group at training etc, but I don't understand how kevvie could justify picking him to actually play.

Clearly the Courier hasn't been watching him.
Well **** me, there's a story. The Courier Mail don't watch a lot of lower grade footy. Talk about a shock!

If we are relying on Karmichael to save us, we are in some trouble! He has been only just slightly better than poor in every game so far. As @1910 said, he is barely involved.

That said, seeing him back in a Broncos jersey will be a nice moment, even if only to evoke nostalgia.
Better suggestions from experts who watch everything are always welcome:

Well **** me, there's a story. The Courier Mail don't watch a lot of lower grade footy. Talk about a shock!
That's not entirely true, but they seem way more interested in the schoolboy level than ISC.

That's not entirely true, but they seem way more interested in the schoolboy level than ISC.
Based on what? What they read on here? I've backed you a lot, but if you sincerely think Badel is going to schoolboy footy then you may as well believe in the tooth fairy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.