Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he was busy shelling out for tickets that were way above cost price on 3rd party sites.

Rhys mate, you can't afford it on your min wage.
Is this called poking the bear??

A good predictor of the game could be the pre game warm up... if they're warming up on the field they'll get acclimatised to the weather early and be up for the game... if you see them warming up in the sheds you might be better switching it off because it will take them 10-15 mins to get into the game and they could be down by 20 at that point.

Herbie MoM he did his Pre Season in the Snow.

Matt Tripp desperately trying to find a Cherry-Evans clause in Coates contract.

Coates meme

It’s not that simple though.

Sure, I may want a Porsche 911 992. But when I can only afford a used Mk7.5 Golf R, I can only get a used Mk7.5 Golf R.

Although if we are being honest, Isaako is more a replica 911 992. From the outside, he looks the part, but where it matters, he’s just a clapped out flat 4 lifted from an old Holden Astra.
We could have afforded him though.

Coates is garbage every game he plays. Shouldn’t he in the broncos team and shouldn’t be in the QLD team. The guy doesn’t have a single brain cell.

A good predictor of the game could be the pre game warm up... if they're warming up on the field they'll get acclimatised to the weather early and be up for the game... if you see them warming up in the sheds you might be better switching it off because it will take them 10-15 mins to get into the game and they could be down by 20 at that point.
30*

We regularly beat the clock.

Man that game last night was depressing. What got me is how I kept thinking how great the QLD spine looked compared to the Broncos. The gap between us and what would be competitive is that big. Grant, Munster, DCE, Holmes - and QLD still got thrashed. We'd kill for half that spine.

By the end, the only consolation was seeing how little we'll be missing in Coates, and Haas getting to flex in a side worthy of his mountainous talent.

Pains me to say it but fucking hell Cleary is something special. Dare I say even underrated, going by all the press on Turbo this morning. Whatever's feeding his acne, we need 30 doses of that shit, stat.

Man that game last night was depressing. What got me is how I kept thinking how great the QLD spine looked compared to the Broncos. The gap between us and what would be competitive is that big. Grant, Munster, DCE, Holmes - and QLD still got thrashed. We'd kill for half that spine.

By the end, the only consolation was seeing how little we'll be missing in Coates, and Haas getting to flex in a side worthy of his mountainous talent.

Pains me to say it but fucking hell Cleary is something special. Dare I say even underrated, going by all the press on Turbo this morning. Whatever's feeding his acne, we need 30 doses of that shit, stat.
Qld can only pray that Sam walker lives up to the potential because the half back position for qld is in for some dark days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.