Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Have we? Kevvie has no one to blame but himself to be honest. This team was starting to point in the right direction (and I am not saying they were good by any means) but he just undid all of it by changing the whole team around and I just don't get it. I mean I understand some changes but almost the whole team, deadset.
We have used 32 players this season. More than any other team. You would like to think that it is a case of the coach finding out whose worth keeping moving forward. Don't think Kevvie is that bright. Just feel he is in panic mode. If we don't get the spoon we will be 15th and no higher. No idea where we go from here. To me KW was never the one to take us forward although I like him he is just as dumb as the players he coaches. Worrying times.

I did not watch the game because...well why really?... I watched the clip of hethrington, did he literally get sent from the game because someone fell into him? you cant even stand still anymore? This is not rugby league and I don't think I can even watch the highlights...I'll just check scores and move on.

Didn’t see that coming 🙄

Hunt played pretty much as bad as he has been in qcup, not sure what Kevvie thought would happen.

Wonder who he will randomly drop next week...? He has proven to be out of his depth imo.

On another note, Chris Sutton is fucking idiot! I swear he must have closed his eyes when the raiders were defending.

Genuine question:
Where to from here? There has been zero improvement from this club from 2020 to 2021.
Reynolds won’t change this rabble for next year.
No one bar Payne Haas should be safe.
I was just having the same conversation about next year's team and could only name 3 . Haas Reynolds Staggs. Thats ya lot.

I still think we can get back home and win a few before the seasons out. I mean, we’re still shit but one more win and we’ve improved on last year …
I don’t think we have improved at all, the comp has definitely gotten a lot worse though.

We should let Cobbo play for Wynnum for the rest of the year. Let him go play for a team that has a decent chance to win a GF instead of a spoon.
Similarly I am very worried for Herbie as he’s still fighting hard in a losing side.

I would honestly like all our kids to get out of this side and fill it with journeymen for the rest of the year.

The obvious thing for me is this team is honestly the worst we have put out in a while. It is not an NRL side, our spine is perhaps worse then the Dogs and we could very easily go back to back for spoons.

We just have to face it, that this squad stinks. There are players that can be good for us, but mostly this is a squad of second stringers. It is a very very weak roster and the turn around can only happen with very targeted pick ups, but it will be hard to draw more players here when we don't appear to be improving at all.

The ref was terrible and the send off diabolical but these players are to blame for the loss.

I did not watch the game because...well why really?... I watched the clip of hethrington, did he literally get sent from the game because someone fell into him? you cant even stand still anymore? This is not rugby league and I don't think I can even watch the highlights...I'll just check scores and move on.
Well, I don't understand it either. The guy hurdled into him and he was standing still and I don't know what he could have done. It was not a send off. It was just an accident.

Turpin's goal line defence is shit house. The opposition just needs to run a big bopper into Turpin and it's a guaranteed try. Watch every Canberra try where Turpin was involved in defence and you'll see Broncs' biggest weakness. Now watch every other previous game like that and the same pattern emerges. Turpin is the problem.

Canberra did their homework. Papalii kept running into Turpin.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.