Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Mmmm, amI ? Okay, yes it would be a bit of a piss take but I absolutely would go ahead with it provided I had convinced the club that it would be worth it. I'd tell them to 'hang me out to dry publicly' but privately cover the inevitable fine. I think copping a ten k fine would be a fair price to pay for dragging our disgraceful treatment into the light of the day. From our shocking judiciary record, our dreadful treatment with regard to penalties awarded to how we are treated onfield we have justcause for complaint.
Absolutely , just rip them a new one , go all out climb right up their arse but yes give Donuts the heads up on the fine ! I think it's imperative we do that now as this shit is escalating , the players also need every confidence in their Coach going forward , and KW needs the NRL to know not to **** with the Kevolution .

I have , Herbie trained there all week, Niu has been training all offseason and all season and playing there recently in cup .
Not saying it was the right option because that we'll never know, but I can see the logic. Maybe he thought it was for Herbie's protection.
Niu trained in the offseason at Centre where he played the first few games this season at.

If Coates didn't get injured who would of gone there? It was clear Kevvie winged the decision.

Breaking News!!!!

Rugby League has died, aged 126 .
There is an investigation being conducted to whether it was murder.

Though some believe it was a disease known as V'landys that killed Rugby League.

However most fingers are pointing at the Mafia organisation also known as NRL Referees.

The rotten corpse of Rugby League will still played with for some time.

More to come........
Time for a breakaway league.

He’s a plodder who can’t pass
I wasn’t talking about his passing. People were saying his defence is terrible, to which I said it’s the last thing that should be criticised.

I wasn’t talking about his passing. People were saying his defence is terrible, to which I said it’s the last thing that should be criticised.
Kind of reminds me of the statement I made about Isaako, the Robati send off and turning points . Say one thing, end up disagreeing about something unrelated!!😉

And yet again the NRL shows it's amazing ability to try to dig itself out of an ever growing hole by digging deeper.

Chief wiggum

WTF? The club should contest it. Fucking stop folding you weak *****. DD needs to stand up for this club. Our management sucks.
My thoughts exactly. They should point out that goal posts don't get charged when a player strikes them and Hetherington was as still as they are!

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncs1459
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.