Round 14 - Roosters vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see the rub the roosters get from the refs after Anasta's carry on last time out ... wouldn't surprise if the 'crew' are instructed to give them a few favourable calls

Broncos Side

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Jack Reed
4. Gerard Beale
5. Dale Copley
6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Alex Glenn
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. Ben Hunt
15. Mitchell Dodds
16. Nick Slyney
17. Dunamis Lui

Good to see Maranta get a run. Hope Slyney gets some decent minutes.

Although from what I understand, Hook sees him more as a Prop and that's definitely not his go

Last edited:
its a pretty strong team IMO, considering the players we have missing

Haven't had much of an opportunity to see him but I've been pleased with the highlights I've seen of Maranta. Out of position, he appeared to be one of the Devil's best last weekend & I heard similar reports on his performance against the Jets a week prior.

Judging by the inclusion of Dodds & Lui I'd assume Slyney is the backrow interchange.

its a pretty strong team IMO, considering the players we have missing

definitely.

im confident. i think we should win. i dont think origin players being out should be any real excuse this week.

I'll be very interested in the way our halves play, see how the combination is growing, and the opportunities they create

i think i love forward to these types of games a little more than the usual regular season games. i get excited to see who will step up to the plate. im already itching for it to be game day.

So since Parker is 18th man for QLD,does this mean he wont be playing on the weekend against Roosters?

So since Parker is 18th man for QLD,does this mean he wont be playing on the weekend against Roosters?

Only if Matt Scott or another player withdraws before the Roosters match.

Quietest build up thread in a while!

If you didn't know, it looks like Corey P will be all good to go on Sunday. :handshake:

Oh, you jinx!

That makes it tough. Hope Mitchell Frei gets a call up

Doesn't seem likely, but hopefully Thaiday can play for us against the Cows now.

My bad! :haha:

Quietest build up thread in a while!

If you didn't know, it looks like Corey P will be all good to go on Sunday. :handshake:
All my fantasy teams taking a huge hit.
I hate you Ning!
:ranting:

Anderson is out now as well. Brendan Gibb and Jarad Wallace to debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.