Round 14 - Roosters vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is certainly mcguires time to shine

As someone who keeps tabs on QCup, I really don't know much about Wallace or Gibb at all. Can't recall them ever standing out.

So other than McGuire, Glenn and Te'o, the rest of our pack is mostly nuffies?

it would have to be the most inexperienced set of forwards we'd had in quite a while..

All I can say is: Gibb!!!!!!

IMO, our best reserve. Finally, a new member of the 2008 NYC represents.

If only we can get Butterfield, Watene & Hancock a game.

As someone who keeps tabs on QCup, I really don't know much about Wallace or Gibb at all. Can't recall them ever standing out.

Watching highlights & reading others thoughts Gibb & Wallace have been Norths best players this season. Gibb was also their best player when they made the 2010 GF.

Yeah I've heard promising things about them but haven't really seen them myself. Only time I've seen Norths this year was when it was pouring down at Langlands, very hard to tell who was who.

The Roosters are being heavily favoured.

Only one player is U20

/semantics

This will be a cripple fight. Roosters have little without Pearce and SKD. We too will have little without our Origin players.

Looking forward to the battle between Moga and Beale though. Both centres are not only up against each other, but will have debutant wingers on their outside (assuming Beale plays right centre with Maranta outside him)

This will be a cripple fight. Roosters have little without Pearce and SKD. We too will have little without our Origin players.

Looking forward to the battle between Moga and Beale though. Both centres are not only up against each other, but will have debutant wingers on their outside (assuming Beale plays right centre with Maranta outside him)

i disagree, i don't think they lose alot by bringing in Mortimer for Pearce. our biggest strength today will be that our spine is at full strength during an origin affected match for the first time since 1995

The point of this game for me is to see how well that "spine" continues to gel, particularly how Norman creates holes for runners in support, and in particular, when he hits the line, to look around for an offload instead of just taking the tackle.

Last edited:
really important game i reckon. not in teh grand scheme of the season - but a massive chance for the fringe blokes plus a couple of debutants to stand up. im excited.

EDIT footy show just said we have TEN players 22 and under.

It is freakin' freezing here at Allianz!

It wasn't raining when I posted that, but now it is! Not too heavy at the moment.

Can't feel my hands. So cold.

Just got heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Spike
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • HarryAllan7
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.