Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Will be one young team that lines up for us. :rockon:

We better show up to play 80 minutes. Really seems like we are just wanting to get this games over with at the moment.

Don't know who i'm going to cheer for I'll need to think about it.

Guess the side will look like...

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Aaron Whitchurch*
3. Jack Reed
4. Gerard Beale
5. Dale Copley
6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Alex Glenn
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. Ben Hunt
15. Nick Slyney
16. Mitchell Dodds
17. Dunamis Lui

*Could also be Barnes or Maranta. Toss of the coin stuff.

a game for the team to work really hard to get its defence intensity and structure back, and Norman to learn pass the ball more

Norman needs to turn his brain off. everyone raves about him being a natural, but it seems like he tries to think whenever he gets the ball.

If he's so great instinctively, use that instinct. At the moment he's putting too much pressure on Wallace and McCullough to create, well, everything.

Norman needs to turn his brain off. everyone raves about him being a natural, but it seems like he tries to think whenever he gets the ball.

If he's so great instinctively, use that instinct. At the moment he's putting too much pressure on Wallace and McCullough to create, well, everything.

Absolutely! He has the instincts. He also has a serious ego problem

we should smash these muppets without pearce. no excuses.

I've decided who i'm going to cheer for.

This is going to be a really tough match. The Roosters won't lose too much with Mortimer replacing Pearce. However, the Broncos face a big test and will need to muscle up in defence given what we saw today.

Not confident. Roosters at home, refreshed with the bye, desperate for a win, will only miss one origin player, Broncos to lose 4 or 5 and especially after that defensive effort against the Knights.

Will be interesting, these matches are a chance for all these young forwards to stake a claim for Te'o and Civo's spots for next year.

Guess the side will look like...

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Aaron Whitchurch*
3. Jack Reed
4. Gerard Beale
5. Dale Copley
6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Alex Glenn
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. Ben Hunt
15. Nick Slyney
16. Mitchell Dodds
17. Dunamis Lui

*Could also be Barnes or Maranta. Toss of the coin stuff.

I agree with this team. Would personally prefer to see Maranta in there, have really liked what I have seen from him

our forward pack should still be able to stand up better than theirs even without our origin players.

mcguire glenn parker teo > their nuffies.

bigger worry would be on the edges if SKD and co have a field day against our outside backs.

My money's on Easts. Don't think we're playing anywhere near well enough to trouble the chooks given we're losing players to State of Origin.

except the chooks are shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Tmac
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Morkel
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • rj9
  • sooticus
  • broncsfan88
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.