Round 14 - Storm vs Bronco

Does matter, because the refs set an example with the first decision and then completely changed their tune.

Well instead of pinning them down with defence they went the length of field to score a try. Yeah the refs helped them but don't give them a reason to blow the whistle. It was simple.

This is typical of a game against the storm for us. Go well for half a game then they blow us away in the end. The hoodoo continues

Nikorima should get flicked by this club , most embarrassing number 7 we have ever had

Well instead of pinning them down with defence they went the length of field to score a try. Yeah the refs helped them but don't give them a reason to blow the whistle. It was simple.

I'm not arguing that it wasn't a penalty. My argument is that the referees made a completely different decision in an identical situation earlier in the match. The players therefore can only assume that the referee would make the same decision again, which they didn't.

Yes it's a penalty and ultimately silly from our players, but where is the consistency?

Of course it matters haha... if its not a penalty in that refs eyes at the start why is it when the other team does it? There are 1000 rules broken every game, its the refs adjudication/leniency you need to abide by...

Refs miss shit all the time though. If something has always been a penalty, it'll more than likely keep being a penalty, at least when it comes to us.

Huge, you are sacked as the second coming of Nostradamus.

Doesn't matter what happened to Boyd. It was a bogus call but an extremely dumb play by the broncos to tempt fate like that.
Cummins set a precendent and then decided to change it.

I guess he did the same when Cam was allowed to strip Lodge in the first half but 30 seconds later it was a penalty against Milf on Felise.

Or are broncos meant to accept that the precedent is just [HASHTAG]#penaltyagainstbroncos[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.