[Round 15, 2021] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Will the broncos score another point this season?

Didn't watch. All I needed to see was the final scoreline.

I just can't care anymore. The club doesn't, so why should I bare all the heartache on their behalf? If Bennett laughed ever, he would be in tears at the press conference.

We are absolute certainties for the spoon. Again.

No way on god’s green earth we win another game this season.

Didn't watch. All I needed to see was the final scoreline.

I just can't care anymore. The club doesn't, so why should I bare all the heartache on their behalf? If Bennett laughed ever, he would be in tears at the press conference.
Ditto, played Video games instead.
Switched back and forth every now and then to check the scores and gave up on that after the first half.

TPJ gone, Lodge gone, Haas next?

If Kev has some massive master plan to clean the entire club out, then he gets my support.

Ditto, played Video games instead.
Switched back and forth every now and then to check the scores and gave up on that after the first half.

TPJ gone, Lodge gone, Haas next?

If Kev has some massive master plan to clean the entire club out, then he gets my support.

Haas, Reynolds, Staggs and Farnworth can stay.

Would not be flapped in the slightest to see the back of ANY of the rest.

Can I get a moment's silence for our brothers and sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice and went to watch that live tonight.

I deadset would be marching up to Red Hill and demanding my money back.

Please, can anyone with any decency left at the club please tell Karmichael hunt to retire tonight. The nostalgia we got last week was great but the game has well and truly passed him. No one likes to see a former young superstar get washed like this.

Please, can anyone with any decency left at the club please tell Karmichael hunt to retire tonight. The nostalgia we got last week was great but the game has well and truly passed him. No one likes to see a former young superstar get washed like this.

Taking the AFL's money was the worst decision he ever made.

Had a lovely night at the game as predicted.

223C461E 92E1 45BC 9867 8C7AA273FDE7

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • johnny plath
  • kman
  • HarryAllan7
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Shane Tronc
  • Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Browny
  • RolledOates
  • LittleDavey
  • bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.