[Round 15, 2021] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
He at least looks enthusiastic, fit and skilful enough to keep his jersey.

Now shoosh, I’m researching my next tool purchase. Need an 18v Brad nailer.
What did Brad ever do to you. Mean bastard.

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
Goofy says all the right things. Can't fault his attitude last night, but he's still a defensive liability:

He will improve on that in Melbourne where they actually defend as a team in defensive system.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We are getting worse every week. At one stage this year our attack actually didn’t look that bad but the last couple of weeks we don’t even look like scoring .
You mean the last couple weeks where we haven't had Albert... the only half in our squad that appears to have any playmaking skills

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Haas has not been charged for either his high shot or crusher tackle. He'll be free to play Origin II.

Must be how roosters fans feel whenever one of their players gets put on report... Did NSWRL take over the judiciary this week

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That try saver from Coates on Gagai should have been a turning point in the game.

The players should have seen the sheer effort from Coates in that play and it should have lifted them.

Did it? Nope.
It did for a brief second, Gamble nearly got a 40/20 and Hunt got a measure of revenge after Koloamatangi put a shot on him. However, Souths just went after Glenn who missed two tackles before finally grassing Gagai.

Flegler actually put good kick pressure on Reynolds to get him to pass the ball, but Pangai's effort on Murray was average.

Point is, I don't know what can be expected when players had to play out of position after two HIAs. I'm still suspicious on the Latrell hit on Cobbo. Never got a proper replay, I presume he only got the shoulder of Cobbo but wouldn't be shocked at all if he got some head contact as well.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
It did for a brief second, Gamble nearly got a 40/20 and Hunt got a measure of revenge after Koloamatangi put a shot on him. However, Souths just went after Glenn who missed two tackles before finally grassing Gagai.

Flegler actually put good kick pressure on Reynolds to get him to pass the ball, but Pangai's effort on Murray was average.

Point is, I don't know what can be expected when players had to play out of position after two HIAs. I'm still suspicious on the Latrell hit on Cobbo. Never got a proper replay, I presume he only got the shoulder of Cobbo but wouldn't be shocked at all if he got some head contact as well.

Yeah, but Origin next week mate.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yeah, but Origin next week mate.

And origin Latrell, nothing was ever going to happen. I mean he can knock a ball forward in the air clear as day and he told its fine. He can strip a ball off Paix while Walker has his hands on him and it’s fine.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Those images of Gamble crying in the dressing room, that breaks my heart. He’s such a limited player but tries his butt off week in and week out, if only 14 others tried that hard each week but then not one player is there consoling him or seeing if he’s ok, only the coaches. This team suited Seibold, so unlikeable.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Well the hi-lights weren't kind to Karmichael Hunt and his impact on this game, defensively mainly as there weren't any attacking hi-lights to view... I am presuming there actually weren't that many to choose from :)

Seems like an over 30's spine option who has been out of NRL for ages and not performing strongly in ISC isn't the answer for first grade either, were there any signs that might have been taken to prevent this mistake being made? :)

I mean I'm all for throwing darts and seeing what hits with this schmozzle of a squad.. but a 30+ year old K. Hunt.. what were they thinking??

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Just looked at the replay again and the try through the middle was straight over Payne Haas.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
he had played almost 50mins straight at this stage to be fair
It is a fair criticism though. Haas stands absolutely huge in this team of dwarfs, but he does tend to get sloppy in defence at times.

And absolutely he is carrying the forward pack, but I do believe he can improve his goal line defence, particularly for a massive unit. No way anyone should ever brush him off.

Tristan1990

Tristan1990

QCup Player
Sep 29, 2016
It is a fair criticism though. Haas stands absolutely huge in this team of dwarfs, but he does tend to get sloppy in defence at times.

And absolutely he is carrying the forward pack, but I do believe he can improve his goal line defence, particularly for a massive unit. No way anyone should ever brush him off.
yeah i do agree mate... none of them seem to want to put their body on the line

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.