Screenshot_20210618-115250_Chrome.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 76
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Pangai got 4 weeks for his crusher 😂

If that is indeed true, it smells of the NRL making sure we have to carry his value on the cap this year, by preventing him from being a viable recruit by another team. And carrying a greater amount of next year's contract, because he'll be seen as a liability, signed for less, we'll have to pay the difference.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
May as well fight it. I don’t know what he was meant to do. They just got in an awkward position it wasn’t intentional

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Haas has not been charged for either his high shot or crusher tackle. He'll be free to play Origin II.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Haas has not been charged for either his high shot or crusher tackle. He'll be free to play Origin II.

Of course not, he's a Blues player.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The biggest joke of the night was Arthars getting knocked senseless but nothing coming of it, yet last week Hetherington did something just as accidental and got sent straight off

What's the difference?

Consistency? In the NRL? Turn it up.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Stats don’t tell this story well. He was the only one looking likely, sniffing around the ruck, probing in his runs.
Yes, I have previously acknowledged that soupy but it was just pointing out that the stats don't support the notion he had a 'good game' rather it might charitably be called just okay. It was in response to the claim he'd had two good games at fullback. I want him to be successful too. Some don't see performance for what it is and we all can be selective with our memory and even vision!

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

The ****?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
The biggest joke of the night was Arthars getting knocked senseless but nothing coming of it, yet last week Hetherington did something just as accidental and got sent straight off

What's the difference?
I did think about that last night but then i thought, that's what losers complain about.

Then I realized that's exactly what we are.

Carry on.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
His stats last week were 19 receipts, 2 passes. He's a hog. You seem him hitting up the centre every game, but you almost never see him linking up with his winger and creating an overlap. The bread and butter of centre play.
To be fair most times we go wide they are going straight to the winger(most of which is a hospital pass), the times when it opens up and Herbie can link with the Winger he does do it but we rarely hit the left side with good ball it's usually always the right.

There was honestly 1 real chance I saw in the last game when Herbie was still playing centre and linked it to Cobbo the Souths had already shifted to the side by then though so effect was minimal.

We are just fucking shit at shifting the ball on the left side, I don't know what the coaching staff is doing but our attack and defence structures on the edges have looked hopeless for 2 years now there is no synergy, it's fully a coaching problem because it happens no matter who is there.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Was hoping Haas would cop a gentle week or 2, happy to not see him play origin/potentially get injured

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • leon.bott
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.