Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was basically Martin or Isaako
It's more telling that Jamayne didn't make the squad. He might still be selected for Samoa yet.

Te Maire played five-eighth for the Kiwis, but 14 in his first match. I hope we can fashion him into a utility if he's pushed out of 1, in a similar role that Benji played at Souths.

It's more telling that Jamayne didn't make the squad. He might still be selected for Samoa yet.

Te Maire played five-eighth for the Kiwis, but 14 in his first match. I hope we can fashion him into a utility if he's pushed out of 1, in a similar role that Benji played at Souths.
I’m definitely starting to see what Sally Fitzgibbon saw in him

If our second half stats of points scored by the opposition holds at 2.3 over the past 7 games, we may have a chance.
7 in a row Points Stats

If our second half stats of points scored by the opposition holds at 2.3 over the past 7 games, we may have a chance.
View attachment 18856
More importantly we maintain our first half average. If Melbourne have only scored 10-12 first half I'd be happy at half time. Even more so if we'd scored at least once.

Well done @Sproj ... Munster or Grant next please
Not with origin so close..... even if they recover in time, they won't have the same fitness to match origin speed.

Plenty of storm players that can go down though like Jerome....

you know what ... I think i'd prefer a win over the Storm (especially since we already have a win in the Origin bank)

Without a doubt. Decider up here in Game III, we'll win that regardless. I'm expecting the Blues to win over there anyway, so a win for us on Friday is definitely higher on my "please" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.