Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Don’t forget the next time we play them they have Pappy. They’re really missing him.

I don’t understand why teams don’t just challenge. What’s the point of having one left after the game? In the context of the game, they 100% should have challenged even if it’s to slow down momentum and catch a breather.
100%
We're close to their line, we're down by 4, we had all the momentum. That absolutely cost us a chance at winning that game. The players were calling for it. Capewell was nowhere to be found. Seriously poor work

Honestly how can we keep blaming the refs when we lose?

What's wrong with line speed and mongrel in defence? Storm and Panthers do it and look at them. They suffocate teams. When we have a passive defensive line, we're just leaving ourselves open to these situations.
I didn't blame the refs for our loss.
I said i struggle to enjoy games with officiating like this.

Never leave a game in the hands of the officials if you want to win, because you will be rolling the dice.

That being said, it would be fucking nice if we could throw the ball forward to score tries as well.

Turpin can’t play NRL. Completely fucked our attack when he came on. Bring in Mozer or get Hetherington to come on at 9 for 20 min. Cobbo’s worst game. Cost us the game with some costly errors.

Some of those bunker reviews for us were blatantly obvious. We at home can see who has or hasn’t touched it but a professional ref and two henchmen on the field can’t? Corruption at its finest. There’s no way the nrl want the storm losing at home while the AFL is on across the road. Need to keep the Harlem globetrotter vibe going to keep the public interested.

Surely Mozer can last 20 minutes? Give him a taste. He will be better next year for the run.

Some of those bunker reviews for us were blatantly obvious. We at home can see who has or hasn’t touched it but a professional ref and two henchmen on the field can’t? Corruption at its finest. There’s no way the nrl want the storm losing at home while the AFL is on across the road. Need to keep the Harlem globetrotter vibe going to keep the public interested.
Ref is just a ****

Don't mind the loss. We're pretty wrecked with injuries but still showed we can match it with one of the best teams.

Minus a few brainfarts, and I think that game goes to the 80th minute.

Totes mate.....we were right in it.

Ref decisions aside.....

Insert ARey.....

maybe even Gamble

and we win that. 😉

FMD I hate with a fucking passion hate those purple fucking pussio *****, Hughes is a fucking bellend and wants a hiding i will chin the little headgear ****, fmd those tackles from the purple asses were fucking grubby

ps: as you can see im a very passionate broncos fan lol

How many challenges did we have to make? Each one successful to us. We were there to the end. The Mam try was great, still tried to take it off us. Haas needs to either hit the deck or offload. We got pretty found out in the middle and then Roberts wasn't pushing fast enough on the slide to Staggs' side. If Cobbo holds that first bobble, we're in a much better mindset and win that.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.