Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

p.s. I realise this idea is way out of the box ... but maybe the refs should try and compete to see who is the best ref in the game.

much easier contest to win, given most of them have decided to compete to determine the worst ref in the game

Lacked the energy unfortunately. Everything was slower tonight.
I believe in sport superstition and how it effects players mentally. Now we were on fire once turpin was dropped all those weeks ago and it’s no surprises what happens to the psyche once he’s back in the side. I just hope we don’t see Niu creep back into the side because then we’re back to the early rounds form

My main concern is Turpin and Brenko. Brenko is a huge problem defensively. He’s just so slow. Turpin, **** me. **** only had to play 25 minutes and he still didn’t attack the line. Easily worst hooker in the comp. Obvious why he can’t get a gig anywhere.

get Hoeter in for Brenko and Mozer in for Turpin.

A pretty decent effort from the Broncos all things considered. Roberts did well to steer the ship and Mam didn't appear over-awed at all. They did their job and allowed the Broncos to get into the arm wrestle but a couple of errors at crucial moments just gave Melbourne the ascendency.

I thought Cobbo did really well to read the kick but he just didn't come up with the grab. He'll learn from it but at least he had the presence of mind to read the play. Then in the second half with Flegler and Riki, they were crucial as well.

I thought that challenge by Olam was a huge moment in the game as well. That would have been a huge defensive win for the Broncos. From a one eyed perspective, it appeared Olam rolled it forward off the ground but I'd have to see a replay.

As always, it depends on how the Broncos back up. I've seen it happen so many times where teams go on winning streaks only to fall to pieces once they lose. Tough game against the Cowboys in two weeks time coming off an Origin, I think that Dragons game could prove crucial.

Proud of the boys. A few errors but they will learn from it. We'll beat those fuckwits in September.

Refs fucked us in the ass, storm still the worst thing to happen to Rugby League. The day Bellamy ***** off will be the day the game can start to heal, ashamed he ever had anything to do with us.

Same ol' Turpin adds nothing to the team in attack. Picks up the ball, pass, rinse and repeat. Predictable, uninspiring, stifling.
You forgot the 'step' between Picks up the ball and pass... it's what makes him kill all momentum.

We had a quick ptb and blindside play going and instead of just passing it to the 4 outside men, he runs at the marker to make him commit, even though the marker wasn't even square and therefore wasn't in play and needing to be dealt with.

He's a zero footy IQ player unfortunately.

He'd probably be a million times better if he just went pass or run... give up on trying to be a Cam Smith dummy half that can make the markers commit... pass it long off the deck or run it when they're a marker down.

I reckon we'll lose the next two and that's ok. You go through rough points in a season and this is ours. I expect us to hit the back end of the season running.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ezpz
  • Browny
  • Lozza
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.