Round 15 - Broncos vs Dragons

Paix needs to be our starting dummy half. He just brings so much energy and effort. Luke is just not what we need. Bench at best

Last edited:
What he say?

He was asked whether he wanted to play under Seibold and he basically said that is not my decision, that is in the hands of Paul White and the board. He said he has a contract and Seibold has a contract. Absolutely nothing in his answer or body language said yes.

Your boy with the drop now haha.
His effort was okay, but the technique on the tackle was poor. When you make a side on tackle like that, you put your head behind the hips so you don’t get knocked out by the players knees. This also allows for better hip drive and manipulation of the opposition players weight. I learned this in under 13s.
Crazy that you think any fullback that’s ever played the game had enough time to try anything that’s legal with the amount of time Boyd had

It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on within this club. If it weren't for White protecting his own ass, Seibold would have been gone 4 weeks ago.

Remind me how many NRL games you have played. That u13 experience must have been invaluable in your future success as a footy player.
Hey wolfie, is there room on I Love Pat Carrigan island for one more? He's been a rock tonight. In this garbage fire of a year he's one of the few good things.

It doesn't take a genius to see what is going on within this club. If it weren't for White protecting his own ass, Seibold would have been gone 4 weeks ago.

White doesn't make that decision ... he only implements the boards decision

DRAGONS 40 MINUTES FROM HANDING BRONCOS MORE MISERY is the on screen ticker on Fox, so that's nice and neutral.

DRAGONS 40 MINUTES FROM HANDING BRONCOS MORE MISERY is the on screen ticker on Fox, so that's nice and neutral.

is that a joke or are you being serious?

How is this not picked up. Seriously it was so offside and no comment from anyone.
Not much in it.
20200821 125903

If Fifita was playing outside milf tonight I reckon he would have scored at least 3 tries already. Teo gets tackled one on one with Norman ffs!!!

Do you have an app that tells you when someone is talking shit about White? It’s becoming pretty impressive

same app that you use for when someone is talking shit about Boyd

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.