Round 15 Discussion

Aiden Sezer is the most natural 5/8 of all the young players running around in the NRL. It's a great pity he is a NSWanker, he will be very good at rep level IMO.

Steve Michaels played his 99th First Grade game today. How on earth did that happen?

Same way that Matt Utai managed to make it to 100. By being slightly less crap than the alternative.

And being cheap.

The salary cap has a lot to answer for.

Has the Storm ever started a match 1-17 as listed? They seriously change their lineup every single week!

Same with the Dragons. Pretty sure Dean Young has been named to start most matches but ends up on the bench.

I don't get it, fair enough this week Slater is hurt so they had to shuffle the deck but seriously the only guys that "matter" if they are out or not or if they are shuffled are the 1,6,7,9 in that side and they are aways exactly the same I don't see the point in naming Hinchcliffe but playing Lowrie or naming Ryles but playing Proctor or naming Quinn but playing O'Neill etc etc etc. I wonder if the players get the sh1ts with it?

They should have Widdop at fullback IMO.

Yep they should tonight for sure, then just have Smith as the second halve and Hinchcliffe at 9. Easy Peasy.

That is an atrociously disgusting decision! I am sick to death of the pathetic way this game is being officiated. Cherry-Evans gets rewarded for having absolutely no ball security. Much like the Inglis try sh1t like this is ruining the game.

Manly get the rub of the green a lot

Yeah and Smiths pass wasn't forward and Manly score right after.

That is an atrociously disgusting decision! I am sick to death of the pathetic way this game is being officiated. Cherry-Evans gets rewarded for having absolutely no ball security. Much like the Inglis try sh1t like this is ruining the game.

It is hard to have ball security when you are trying to put the ball down with one hand. Any contact with the ball while the opposing player is in the act of scoring a try is going to be called as playing at it, so unless DCE attempted to catch it in the air it will generally be play on eg Greg Inglis SOO try. So going by this years calls I thought it was a fair try even though it was pretty or fair for a great defensive effort.

Storm dont miss much with Slater out, the biggest loss of the 3 would be Smith then Cronk then Slater.

Storm dont miss much with Slater out, the biggest loss of the 3 would be Smith then Cronk then Slater.

I wouldn't say that they don't miss much, but agree with your order.

It is hard to have ball security when you are trying to put the ball down with one hand. Any contact with the ball while the opposing player is in the act of scoring a try is going to be called as playing at it, so unless DCE attempted to catch it in the air it will generally be play on eg Greg Inglis SOO try. So going by this years calls I thought it was a fair try even though it was pretty or fair for a great defensive effort.

I have to disagree, I thought it was obvious that Hoffman didn't touch the ball, only his arm, and Cherry Evans new it. The refs are really making a mess of this rule / interpretation.
The bitching that came from the Inglis try has them running scared to call the other way, they should have been much stronger publicly but they got put in their place well and truly with the attempted sacking of Harrigan and Raper.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • kiwibronco
  • Spoon
  • broncomax
  • Skathen
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bazza
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.