Round 15 Discussion

Lol Robert Jennings the first player to score 4 tries in a match.

The Jennings boys are hopeless in defence
They have run that play 4 times now and they aren’t even close to figuring out how to slide instead of rushing up

Finally. He got one.

This is why French is not a fullback.

That right hand defence is seriously weak for the Eels, if that were the broncos I would have pulled all my hair out by now

Reynolds was put back onside due to Eels playing at the ball.

Commentators talking about Reynolds being offside.

He was at first, but the Eels player played at the ball and Reynolds was outside the 10 metres so he was put back onside.

I miss having a good attacking hooker. I still remember Ennis in 08, he was so good to watch.

No separation in that Hayne try either....

I miss having a good attacking hooker. I still remember Ennis in 08, he was so good to watch.

Why the Broncos let him go, I don't know.

He was worth the money. He was massive for us that year. He was also quite good in '07.

Why the Broncos let him go, I don't know.

He was worth the money. He was massive for us that year. He was also quite good in '07.
He left because wayne was leaving iirc. We lost quite a few big name players because of that. Bruno f Cullen.

George Jennings shifted to the left wing..

A bit too late now..

He left because wayne was leaving iirc. We lost quite a few big name players because of that. Bruno f Cullen.

I'm pretty sure it was because Bulldogs offered a lot more money and Broncos weren't willing to match it. But I could be remembering things wrong.

I've enjoyed watching Souths this year. Entertaining team.

I've enjoyed watching Souths this year. Entertaining team.

Same, think they're my favourite non-Bronco team to watch, when Cook, Walker, Sutton, Inglis & Johnston are on point and combining they're a treat to watch.

We did beat the Rabbitohs, but we played them at the right time. They were inconsistent at that particular part of the season and weren't at their best. They hadn't quite gelled.

No way do we win with the form the Rabbitohs are currently in.

I don't see how they can't be considered the real deal.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Behold
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skathen
  • broncs30
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.