LIVE Round 15 Discussion

Galah

QCup Player
Brisbane
That hit on Morgan wasn’t late, but it was high. If sims just goes in with a low tackle this conversation wouldn’t be happening.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Hang on a second. Slater's tackle on Feki wasn't a shoulder charge but the hit on Morgan from Sims was?

How?

And Brandy is right. Play the tackle in normal speed, it's not late. This cracckdown is getting ridiculous.
Slater was not guilty so my POV was correct.
I won't be going over that old ground but SF it's ok to be wrong .
We all are from time to time.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Slater was not guilty so my POV was correct.
I won't be going over that old ground but SF it's ok to be wrong .
We all are from time to time.
Yeah, no it wasn't. So are you going to explain how Sims tackle was a shoulder charge or not?

Tom

State of Origin Captain
Slater's was a shouldercharge all day everyday, even Storm fanboys know that. He was given the media darling treatment. Red carpet rolled out and all.
- Merged

lol DCE with the dive. Wallace the idiot.

Last edited:

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Ah good old Titans knew I could rely on you to bring home a win for my multibet! by being your shitty self(I want to avoid giving credit to Manly lol)

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Seems the top five are set and the premier will come from:

Storm
Roosters
Sea Eagles

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Seems the top five are set and the premier will come from:

Storm
Roosters
Sea Eagles
Souths will be thereabouts. They've had a crazy disrupted run with origin, suspensions and injuries to key players. If they have their best team available in the finals, they'll challenge.

Last edited:

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Souths will be thereabouts. They've had a crazy disrupted run with origin, suspensions and injuries to key players. If they have their best team available in the finals, they'll challenge.
Yeah this. Remember too they’re now going through their second “pre-season” where Bennett works them overtime in order to be fit for the finals.

AndyB

QCup Player
Harsh call with the professional foul on Penrith there, then to follow up the try shouldn't have been allowed.

Tom

State of Origin Captain
This game has a warriors choke written all over it.

Tom

State of Origin Captain
I'm not even impressed you know why? Cause that's the most predictable shit since a Britney Spears meltdown
Surely you're a little impressed?
- Merged

Wow.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.