Round 15 Discussion

Why aren’t manly being absolutely howled down for letting Korisau go???
To be fair they had a really promising 9 ready to go replacement and he went and allegedly stabbed someone at Church after Koroisau signed with Penrith. Hardly something a club can predict, they really just got unlucky.

Last edited:
To be fair they had a really promising 9 ready to go replacement and he went and allegedly stabbed someone at Church after Koroisau signed with Penrith. Hardly something a club can predict, they really just got unlucky.
Haha, I know, doesn’t stop the media from howling down when the same thing happens to the broncos.

God damn I hate the 7 tackle sets on errors in goal.

Dogs winger passes it back to no one in his own in goal and as the warriors player goes to ground it, it's knocked away from him.... but because he touches it, it's a knock on and 7 tackle set.

The dogs get rewarded with a 7 tackle set for a total brain explosion

At least it will be something to add to the trophy display.

Never fear.. rumour is that the Broncs board will hold a board meeting, or maybe 20, to ask if Pies thinks he is the man to lead the charge up the table. Sorted!

Last edited:
C'mon Doggies.

Warriors look absolutely shithouse in attack.

Never fear.. rumour is that the Broncs board will hold a board meeting, or maybe 20, to ask if Pies thinks he is the man to lead the charge up the table. Sorted!

Do you think you are still the man to lead them forward?

yes.

Can’t argue with that.

If we get the spoon over this dogs team we deserve worst team of all time moniker. They’re diabolical.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Midean
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • MrRobot
  • westy316
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jedhead
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
... and 65 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.