Round 15 Discussion

Souths just look too fresh for Manly. They were trading sets quite nicely, but a lazy error from Trbojevic gave South Sydney the first opportunity of the game and they've gone back to back.

Souths are really spreading the ball well, that pass from Sironen was a gem. I didn't hear as many raps on Bayley as I did for Curtis, but he's really starting to come into his own for Souths.

As I write all this, Souths are in again and they could be up by 20.

Souths just look too fresh for Manly. They were trading sets quite nicely, but a lazy error from Trbojevic gave South Sydney the first opportunity of the game and they've gone back to back.

Souths are really spreading the ball well, that pass from Sironen was a gem. I didn't hear as many raps on Bayley as I did for Curtis, but he's really starting to come into his own for Souths.

As I write all this, Souths are in again and they could be up by 20.
The sin bin seemed harsh... 8-point try and a sin binning!!

I can only imagine the bin was because he had his fist clenched... but does that mean every 8-point try will be a sin binning now as well?

Coming in with knees or boots whilst players are putting the ball down is just as dangerous, but I feel the NSWRL will be just as inconsistent with this moving forward as they are with literally everything

Last edited:
This has turned into a bloodbath.

You get the feeling that after last week's effort, to let that game slip has taken it's toll on the Sea Eagles and Souths are just having their way with them.

Souths should be safe to play finals football after tonight's performance, now it's just a case of whether Cronulla can secure their place.

Souths racing the clock. Every door in ANZ has gone into hiding

So happy with results so far, aside from the Bronco's of course. I've got two juicy fat multis going with the first six games in the bag. Had $41 on one of them, 11 on the other. Delicious. ****, WB is so out of touch with the modern game. Even coaching by Skype seems to work for him. He should eat out more often!

Last edited:
Manly playing like a wooden spoon side that beat the broncos.

I'm waiting intently for fox to run sea eagles are in turmoil articles... and things becoming untenable
🍿🍿

Last edited:
WB doing what he does best. Going well with someone with his inherited roster while the one he left behind turns to shit.

It was Souths best performance of the season, but I thought the score was more reflective of how battered the Sea Eagles are. They did not respond well to last week's shock loss and once Souths got a roll on they threw in the towel.

Over the past couple of years, Manly have really outkicked their coverage, but every now and then they come up with one of these performances that just exposes how light on depth they are. You see flashes of it in the games they win as well, where they'll put in a terrible half, only to come home strong usually on the back of Turbo.

The established combinations have definitely helped Souths this season. If you look at all the top teams, the key playmakers have all played together for a number of years now. We're not really seeing a Morris/T. Smith, Marshall/Prince or Firman/Thurston come from no where and take the competition by storm. I don't think they've played that well, there's just not that many good teams this year. With that said, Bennett handled the 'retirements' of Inglis and Burgess extremely well and has helped set them up moving forward.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.