Round 15 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Let's just save wasting any more time and call Tommy Turbo an Immortal already.

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008
You would easily argue he's the best player in the game. He's an absolute beast.

Formerly Broncospwn

It's not even an argument right now.

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

Certainly looking comfortable old Fifi.

Do we want him playing for QLD?

Titans on the Manly try line, he spent the whole set actively avoiding the ball and hiding out in centre. Ball goes back off a bad pass, everyone runs back while he just casually walks back.

I don't think there's any better options so he still makes it but I'd be happy for him to miss out too.

50 point games have become so common, it doesn't even rate a mention anymore. V'landys needs to be taught the difference between scoring tries and scoring GOOD tries.
High score lines do not always provide quality entertainment. I love when we’ve put a score on in the past, but overall seeing it multiple times a week every week really takes the shine off it

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.