Round 15 Discussion

High score lines do not always provide quality entertainment. I love when we’ve put a score on in the past, but overall seeing it multiple times a week every week really takes the shine off it
It gets tiresome when the actual contest matches have become the minority. Manipulating the rules of the game in order to create high scoring doesn't lead to great matches.

Die Parks And Recreation GIF

Delicious.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2018
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Bottom 4 teams conceded 204 points combined and the next 2 sides played out a dour 10-6 snoozer.

Big gaps between the best, the rest and the worst.

Imagine thinking titans legend mal meninga had the recruiting knowledge to make the titans a top 4 mainstay. Laughable people were saying they were and that their coach was a master coach after winning a few games against bottom 4 teams out of the top 8 running and it made them "on track to become a force" hahaHaha... They LITERALLY copied our model of salary cap management, overpaying young forwards and overpaying when players have hit a purple patch or on potential and spending $0 on fixing the spine... our wooden spoon shows it doesn't work!

If titans offered us fifita back for half price I'd be pissed if we took it. The exact opposite of what we need and nolans only smart move his entire career and it was by default of the titans stupidity.

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
9001.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]holdzy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 5, 2016

Nope.

Snack Related Mishap!

Yep!

Imagine thinking titans legend mal meninga had the recruiting knowledge to make the titans a top 4 mainstay. Laughable people were saying they were and that their coach was a master coach after winning a few games against bottom 4 teams out of the top 8 running and it made them "on track to become a force" hahaHaha... They LITERALLY copied our model of salary cap management, overpaying young forwards and overpaying when players have hit a purple patch or on potential and spending $0 on fixing the spine... our wooden spoon shows it doesn't work!
Well at least we stayed firm on the price offer for Fifita, one less headache if we actually gave in there.

Oh good, we didn't Silvertails our loser cooties.

Well at least we stayed firm on the price offer for Fifita, one less headache if we actually gave in there.
Watching him on the field and the team and him in the in goal after manlys last try and I honestly think we are headed in a better direction then them. Fifita is the exact opposite of a million dollar player in my eyes. It will cause a lot of disharmony in their squad in the very very near future. But at least the Broncos are making calls now to TRY to rectify it. The titans banked their future on fifita by paying the amount they did. There's no hiding that. Shaun Johnson would help them a fair bit but still nowhere near a top 4 team they anticipated, and that's IF they fix their defence, which is no easy fix given their million dollar man doesn't feel bothered to put in in defence....

I would give more credit if you didn't just entirely dismiss the Knights game. They were in the 8 and fighting for a home final but hey whatever suits your narrative. Most titans fans I know also don't buy into any hype because we've been let down so often so most were predicting around 8th from memory which to be fair isn't too bad given half the teams there are just as bad as us essentially. I mean the Cowboys just got flogged by a Turboless manly ffs.

I would give more credit if you didn't just entirely dismiss the Knights game. They were in the 8 and fighting for a home final but hey whatever suits your narrative. Most titans fans I know also don't buy into any hype because we've been let down so often so most were predicting around 8th from memory which to be fair isn't too bad given half the teams there are just as bad as us essentially. I mean the Cowboys just got flogged by a Turboless manly ffs.
Dismiss the knights game?
Haha there were titans fans coming out of the woodwork after you lot beat us. You guys were top 4 certainties I heard from 2 of them, no joke. I get that isn't every titans fan but the hype was real with them. At least we knew we were gonna be shit, you guys were living in fantasy land and I said that when you signed fifita and got hammered for it. Seems you'll need more then a bottomless salary cap to become successful before the brisbane plastics come in...

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
Well done Manly.

That was impressive

Dismiss the knights game?
Haha there were titans fans coming out of the woodwork after you lot beat us. You guys were top 4 certainties I heard from 2 of them, no joke. I get that isn't every titans fan but the hype was real with them. At least we knew we were gonna be shit, you guys were living in fantasy land and I said that when you signed fifita and got hammered for it. Seems you'll need more then a bottomless salary cap to become successful before the brisbane plastics come in...
Every team has fans who get a little excited.... see post Broncos v Roosters game. I assumed you were talking post our run at the end of last year when you said beating a few teams no chance of the 8 hence the Knights call. My bad if not. Bottomless cap lmao.

In retrospect, those 2 must've been talking about our NRLW team. We're taking the PREM!

Hey. Another record set.

Color me surprised. This whole season should be as legitimate as the Storms premierships, V'landys sent to Rugby Union and go back to when League was good.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016

Manly in big trouble here, GC look slick when their confidence is up, speed all over the park

You were saying?

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • something
  • MrMoore
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.