PRE-GAME Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Driving down for this one. I'm expecting a better performance than the last debacle but it certainly won't convert into two points. Newc by 16.

It certainly isn't if it is the truth and given some of the wages guys like Boyd, Bird and Milf are reportedly on, it isn't actually that hard to believe.
So if we're over the cap and had to release guys like Kahu and McGuire to be compliant, plus we're paying overs for under performers/injured players, how is it a bad excuse for Seibold's poor results this season?

So if we're over the cap and had to release guys like Kahu and McGuire to be compliant, plus we're paying overs for under performers/injured players, how is it a bad excuse for Seibold's poor results this season?

Sorry, I phrased it in the negative but should have been in the positive. I was agreeing with you and wrote it down as disagreeing, idiot!

Am actually really looking forward to Darius defending in the frontline. If he just lets ***** run through him there then surely we swing the axe.

If it happens that is.

Yeah that’s the one positive of this. Boyd is impossible to drop at the moment because we don’t have a fullback to replace him with but if Milf goes well at fullback and Boyd stinks as a half, we have plenty of players that can take over in the halves and Boyd can finally be dropped.

salary cap is a Fine art...broncs won't be the first to have this dilemma and certainly wont be the last either...

Amazingly, Newcastle will be the first team to come up against a Broncos with Milf at the 1 and Boyd at the 6....that fact alone could throw them...although I could totally understand this switch being brilliant yet somewhere else lets us down...this is the way of struggling teams....

can't believe when the season started that half way through the 2019 season the worst performing team would be Brisbane.......yet here we are....

Boyd to find some hidden 5/8 skills he didn't know existed and Milford to immediately remember how to excel at fullback so much so that people will be saying "Kalyn who?" after the match.

@Super Freak any highlights from the 2006 semi-final drubbing?

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • mrtij
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.