PRE-GAME Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

Kyall

NRL Player
Carrigan is not ready for regular first grade and shiba isn’t 1st grade material both need to be back in q cup. Boyd isn’t helping the team by staying at fullback. Move Issako back to fullback and Boyd to centre. Boyd can still be involved in backline blocks to the left he doesn’t have to just sit there on the right. Issako would be able to be the support player and cover defender fullback we need.

Last edited:

BroncsFan

NRL Player
This team would have skill, guts, determination, courage, desperation and fortitude ... something last weeks team sadly lacked. In reality Newcastle will probably flog us.
If the attitude stinks again we get flogged... Newcastle are always up when they're at home... unlikely Ponga will be rested with a 6 day turnaround and just to make things worse they'll probably rush Klemmer back who absolutely slaughters us through the middle most games.

If however we DO decide to turn up we can definitely beat them...

Foordy

International Rep
Carrigan is not ready for regular first grade and shiba isn’t 1st grade material both need to be back in q cup. Boyd isn’t helping the team by staying at fullback. Move Issako back to fullback and Boyd to centre. Boyd can still be involved in backline blocks to the left he doesn’t have to just sit there on the right. Issako would be able to be the support player and cover defender fullback we need.
if we are going to move Isaako anywhere at the moment, it will be the ISC ... not into a spine position

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Ever since Hodges retirement I have never seen the defence of that side so horrid as at is presently and that is saying something because it's clearly been degrading, Roberts certainly wasn't helping but it's clearly still a problem that needs serious changes to improve.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Not pertinent for this game, but Fifita is going to be out for the Sharks in R16. Good news for us.
Doesn't matter who is out or in to be honest. Well it does usually, but not for our mob. All it will take is 1 or 2 quick tries from the Sharks in the first half and we are cooked for the full 80. We are the quickest microwave meal in the world.

Gaz

NRL Player
Doesn't matter who is out or in to be honest. Well it does usually, but not for our mob. All it will take is 1 or 2 quick tries from the Sharks in the first half and we are cooked for the full 80. We are the quickest microwave meal in the world.
Yes but 1 or 2 quick tries from us may well give our players the confidence that’s been lacking in the past couple games to allow us to go on and get the much needed win.

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
Apparently Milf had a blinder for Samoa?
I definitely wouldn't call it a blinder. He was OK. He broke through the line twice (I think), and lost the ball both times. Ended up with a total of 3 errors. His ball playing didn't really trouble PNG either, most of their tries just came through the middle, coming off big runs from their middle forwards (which pretty much won the game for them). PNG pretty much only had QLD Cup players too.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
I definitely wouldn't call it a blinder. He was OK. He broke through the line twice (I think), and lost the ball both times. Ended up with a total of 3 errors. His ball playing didn't really trouble PNG either, most of their tries just came through the middle, coming off big runs from their middle forwards (which pretty much won the game for them). PNG pretty much only had QLD Cup players too.
A few choice kicks, looked threatening. A little bit better than ok, but not a blinder.

Finbar

BRL Player
Is there a half in the game who spills the ball or throws it into the ground as much as Milford?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.