PRE-GAME Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

Alec

International Rep
This game is one day before the June 30 deadline, could we still end up promiting Coates? I'm not sure how the whole thing works.

And yeah, it's another friggin rookie, but Isaako just can't be in first grade at the moment.

Rookie Alan

NYC Player
1 God Knows
2 Oates
3 Boyd
4 Staggs
5 Kennar
6 Milford
7 SoS
8 Lodge
9 Turpin
10 Haas
11 Gillett
12 Fifita
13 Fensom

14 Macca
15 Tagatese
16 Sua
17 TPJ
To be honest, I’m a bit of believer of tough love. There’s no better chance than now for the young blokes to learn either man up or **** off.

If there isn’t no 1 coming on the way, I’d like to try Milford on No 1 and Boyd on 5/8 ( I know he’s no 5/8) like the way Cowboys are doing now with Morgan and Kahu

1, Milford
2, Oates
3, Staggs
4, Perese
5, Kennar
6, Boyd
7, SoS
8, Lodge
9, Turpin
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, Gillett
13, Macca

14, Seg
15, Flegler
16, Mago
17, TPJ
- Merged

This game is one day before the June 30 deadline, could we still end up promiting Coates? I'm not sure how the whole thing works.

And yeah, it's another friggin rookie, but Isaako just can't be in first grade at the moment.
I Agree with Isaako should be dropped, but I looked at broncos website and it says Isaako’s position is fullback, is it always so or used to be winger now changing?

Last edited:

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
To be honest, I’m a bit of believer of tough love. There’s no better chance than now for the young blokes to learn either man up or **** off.

If there isn’t no 1 coming on the way, I’d like to try Milford on No 1 and Boyd on 5/8 ( I know he’s no 5/8) like the way Cowboys are doing now with Morgan and Kahu

1, Milford
2, Oates
3, Staggs
4, Perese
5, Kennar
6, Boyd
7, SoS
8, Lodge
9, Turpin
10, Haas
11, Fifita
12, Gillett
13, Macca

14, Seg
15, Flegler
16, Mago
17, TPJ
- Merged

I Agree with Isaako should be dropped, but I looked at broncos website and it says Isaako’s position is fullback, is it always so or used to be winger now changing?
The Cows are even more fucked than we are, we shouldn't be emulating them. Just drop Boyd all together.

Galah

QCup Player
Brisbane
The Cows are even more fucked than we are, we shouldn't be emulating them. Just drop Boyd all together.
It needs to happen as the fans are now taking it as a big **** you and we don’t care what you think or how disappointed you are even though it’s quite obvious it needs to happen. Yes ya fans can be irrational but this one is warranted he needs to quit or get dropped.

porouian

QCup Player
He fancies himself as one and the club may do as well, when he was dropped earlier in the season it was rumoured (I think) that he was going to play some fullback in ISC to see how he went, but unfortunately it never panned out and he was back into grade pretty quickly when Bird got injured.

I say it quite often, I'm a fan of Isaako but jeez it's not been easy this season. I have fond memories of a 60m scorcher he scored against Manly last year, sadly the last time to date we've seen him in open pastures.

Foordy

International Rep

we may not have any top 30 spots available ... but we would have a developmental spot free (if we can promote him to that) which after june 30 is pretty much the same thing as far as we are concerned, as if we promoted him to the top 30

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
we may not have any top 30 spots available ... but we would have a developmental spot free (if we can promote him to that) which after june 30 is pretty much the same thing as far as we are concerned, as if we promoted him to the top 30
I recall that development players can't start matches after June 30 and that's the reason Staggs played from the bench last season.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
I'll be picking against us. Our season is over, the players know it and now it's just all about where we finish in the bottom 8. As of this moment, they're mentally shot to shit.

Foordy

International Rep
I recall that development players can't start matches after June 30 and that's the reason Staggs played from the bench last season.
I'm pretty sure they changed it for this year 1910 i think it was has stated on several occassions after june 30, it is a squad of 36 (with no restrictions)

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Hmmm.... let's see. Need to finish 11-0 to make the top 4. 7-4 to make the top 8. 10-1 to match last year's output and 6-5 to avoid the worst season in franchise history. This changing of coaches in the off-season is working a treat. It's all that fucking Bennett's fault though.

Purple Pills

QCup Player
Just when you think we had turned the corner, the same old glaring weaknesses and deficiencies came boiling to the surface.

This game is practically our season on the line when you consider we are 13th and after this game we have the Sharks who will be practically full strength besides Morris whilst we will be without half a dozen for Origin 3 plus Bird still on the sidelines.

Sadly there is nothing to suggest we will turn up let alone compete. We won’t score enough points to win in my opinion. Our attack is utter garbage.

We are over halfway through the season having played 13 games and we have the 3rd worst attack in the comp. Also bear in mind we have only hit 20 points or more 5 times in those 13 games and of those 5 times we still managed to lose 2 of those games. Lastly we haven’t scored 30 points in a game this season. I could live with this if we were seeing improvement but it’s looking even more insipid as the year rolls on. Even during that mini winning streak we only put 15 on the Chooks and 8 on the Warriors. Seibold Ball is starting to look fucking bleak.

Knights by 20

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.