/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

20180617 075755
All I will say not yet having seen rhe whole game is thank you boys for making my 50th birthday dinner complete

And the proof is in the eating lol

There’s so much difference between TPJ and Glenn. We need to keep TPJ has long as possible. Glenn is just solid bench player to cover injury really.

Good to get the win but won’t get those ref calls again for a while. For me pass was just forward out of the hand but then floated 3m forward. Only difference for Voss to blow up about like a pork chop is Broncs got the same call that occurs every weekend for other teams including NSW. Solution for me is simple - pass goes backwards from point of passing regardless of floating. I think players should be made to pass the ball definitively backwards for fairer balance between attack and defence. Video ref can rule as just draw a line across the field virtually. Players do have the ability to pass it more backwards out of hands. But would have huge impact on attack structures as wouldn’t be able to play so flat anymore so would need to be trialled for half a season in lower grade.

It was battle of the whinging captains last night. Desperately need a captain’s challenge video ref system. If players don’t like a call challenge it. 2 unsuccessful reviews a half maybe and if sooking captains waste all the reviews too bad. Puts the onus back on players if they don’t like a call and gives them fair redress when ref screws up. It hopefully helps the conversation in an admittedly toxic media.

Love the penalty Broncs smack down. New hashtag will be Forwardpassbroncs...

Last edited:
Realistically, how high does everyone think we can climb the ladder? Or are we most likely to stay around 8th position?

Nobody will mention it but Kahu made some absolute sublime tackles. He put great shots on Faffita, Gallen and Lewis. It will go unnoticed by most but they were key tackles at key moments.

I refuse to give Kahu any praise or credit at center. Everytime i do, he sadly seems to get injured so i'm not going to curse him. He was awful :D

Realistically, how high does everyone think we can climb the ladder? Or are we most likely to stay around 8th position?

If they are allowed to adlib and start actually having support runners, they could win the premiership, if they keep producing the same rubbish they e been doing the last 18 months, bottom half of the top 8 is the best anyone can hope.

We should win at least 3 of our next 5, so at the end of the next 5 games I'd say between 4-8, hopefully closer to 4.

There’s so much difference between TPJ and Glenn. We need to keep TPJ has long as possible. Glenn is just solid bench player to cover injury really.
At this point there's so much difference between TPJ and any of our other forwards. Glenn is good value, and retaining him instead of Su'a could help free up enough salary cap space to re-sign TPJ, Haas, Fifita, Issako who are all due big upgrades because between Boyd, Bird and Milford's contracts we no longer have the luxury of retaining the best players and discarding only our 18-30.

Looking at the replays, I still think the pass from Boyd was forward. The replays suggest it was forward out of the hands, but **** it I'll take it after the dodgy tries we've had scored against us this year.

TPJ, that was a great effort for his try but I would prefer he doesn't do that unless it's absolutely necessary. If that didn't work out for him, Sharks get the ball back with another set. But it was still great regardless.

From the nrl.com article.......

"The Sharks threw plenty of attack at Brisbane in the final 10 minutes but could not crack the line. The crucial result keeps Brisbane level with Cronulla, who could have otherwise opened up a four-point buffer on the eighth-placed Broncos."

Either we were already level with the Sharks, in which case we are now in front of them OR we were 2 points behind and NOW are level

There is no world where beating a team KEEPS you level with them :notsureifserious:

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • HarryAllan7
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.