# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
How about that defence.. What a win.

I don't believe it. I wonder how much the referee lost on this game. Haha.

It's very hard not to be proud of that defensive performance.

I don't think Cronk & Slater would have made any difference. That defense was just too good.

Had only 31% of possession, conceded 12 line drop outs, made 112 more tackles than our opposition and made almost 80 tackles inside our 20, hadn't beaten the Storm in 5 years, playing away in Melbourne with Origin players still backing up. BUT WE CAME UP WITH THE WIN!!.

That was easily one of the greatest wins I've experienced and one of the greatest wins in the club's history. Feels great to get the monkey of our backs we had not beaten the Storm since 2010 before today and to do it like that was special.

That was amazing. I couldn't be happier with the effort and commitment shown by every single player. Give them all threes. And a ten each for Gillet, Thaiday, Maranta and Oates.

simply outstanding effort. alot of things didnt go our way but we kept turning up for each other which is the most impressive thing about this team.

It's a rugby league miracle in Melbourne. Any team that has to face us in the run home that are competing to get into the 8 had better run the **** away.

Not only did we beat the (cheating) Storm, but we did it without Hodges and Parker, against the refs, against the stats, against the bounce of the ball and away from home!

So proud of the boys right now and so looking forward to the rest of the season. I still think we're at least another season or two away from another premiership but at least we inflated our own confidence while massively (and I mean fucking massively) deflating the Storm's confidence.

Stand and applaud ...

I couldn't be prouder of the guys.

That is the sort of defense that wins premierships.

I can't even decide who to give POTS points to, i don't think its fair after that performance to single out anyone as our best ... it was a complete team performance

How good was our left side?

They tried so hard to tear our left side apart, but it held strong.

Reed and Oates, take a bow.

Oates hit ups were also superb. Drag defenders every single time.

It's hard to single out our best 3 honestly, everyone had good moments and nobody let us down. Gillett & McGuire were monsters in defence along with McCullough, Boyd had his best game of the season for mine, looked supremely confident in attack and defence, was dangerous every time he touched the ball. The only thing that hurt us today was the 2 errors and penalty from Milford, he needs to work on his discipline and consistency, but apart from that it was just a great all around team effort. So proud.

3 - Josh McGuire
2 - Matt Gillett
1 - Darius Boyd

3. McGuire
2. McC - (That tackle count. Comeon, man. The guy is a freak)
1. Reed

Magnificent win.

Sometimes there are games where everything goes against the team.

Today we saw that in Melbourne's sublime performance, referee calls and the bounce of the ball.

Despite it, Brisbane rose above all that and still snuffed out a determined win.

I cannot be any prouder of the men who played today.

Tremendous ! Would just ask my fellow posters to show some respect to the opposition today. If we demean them we demean our performance. They cheated years ago and time to move on I believe. They aren't cheating now. They are still scum, just not cheating scum !!!!!

Looking forward to the replay and hopefully enjoying the things that went against and the great things we did. We got our respect back ! Thanks WB and your team of champions.

Can't wait to see the press conference. Wayne trying to keep a lid on it. I don't think "we were lucky" will cut it tonight.

So incredible. I'm so proud. One of our best ever wins and we barely had the ball.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • azza.79
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Swordfish
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.