Round 15 - Warriors vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

Re: Round 13 - Raiders vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

There has been a rumour going round that Granville may go to the cowboys so he may not be available

An immediate release was requested this week from a Sydney NRL club for Granville and was denied.

How long is Parker out for?

An immediate release was requested this week from a Sydney NRL club for Granville and was denied.
Interesting. Eels?

Interesting. Eels?
Could be though they only just signed Isaac De Gois last week and Peats is first choice hooker when he return next year. Not ideal for Granville next year but would get him FG time this year at least. Glad they refused though. Can we sell them Kennedy as a hooker?

The club isn't silly enough to release Granvile this season. Don't really have any depth at hooker tbh.

Aye.

We'd be down to relying on three options: Cameron Cullen, Jayden Berrell & Brandon Lee.

Cullen is a footy player through and through but struggles defensively due to his size and isn't ready for the rigors of first grade. Also a rumour doing the rounds at Parra that he's about to sign a 2 year deal with them.

Berrell is maturing nicely but his service is still raw and he'll probably need an off-season with the first grade side before he can make any waves at that level.

Lee is more in that Carter role of being predominately a middle forward who can go to dummy half if needed. He's a personal favourite of mine but it doesn't seem like the club view him as a future first grader and I don't even think he trains with the senior squad, so he's not even in the picture.

Aye.

We'd be down to relying on three options: Cameron Cullen, Jayden Berrell & Brandon Lee.

Cullen is a footy player through and through but struggles defensively due to his size and isn't ready for the rigors of first grade. Also a rumour doing the rounds at Parra that he's about to sign a 2 year deal with them.

Berrell is maturing nicely but his service is still raw and he'll probably need an off-season with the first grade side before he can make any waves at that level.

Lee is more in that Carter role of being predominately a middle forward who can go to dummy half if needed. He's a personal favourite of mine but it doesn't seem like the club view him as a future first grader and I don't even think he trains with the senior squad, so he's not even in the picture.

I saw on LU that a Parra fan said they are in the process of signing Cullen for next season which means it is only Berrell on the books for next year if Granville does leave.

Everytime my brain thinks we'll lose I've said so and we've won by a fairly healthy margin.

Therefore, Warriors by 50. We have no chance. You can't beat SJ, he's just too much of a god.

The Warriors over the ditch are always a hard fought contest. They will be desperate for a win as well. We're in for a tough fight but I'm confident we can get up.

Waiting for the Origin fallout before I have any say on this game.

Hard game to pick. We should get up but two or three times a year the warriors land their low % plays for 80 minute and put huge points on a team. Regardless of their form.

It may not be the worst thing for Macca to be out for a month, he's done a lot of work over the last 13 rounds, a lot more than he's probably used to, we can beat the Sharks without him and stand a decent chance against the Warriors, then hopefully he comes back after the origin period nice and fresh.

I don't know why people on here are saying Granvilles only good for ten minutes....exactly when has he had the chance to prove otherwise ? I think he plays a great deal more minutes than that in Intrust

I don't know why people on here are saying Granvilles only good for ten minutes....exactly when has he had the chance to prove otherwise ? I think he plays a great deal more minutes than that in Intrust

The ISC is way below the NRL in terms of standard and intensity.

I think at most Granville will play 50 minutes. The defence will be a big ask for him IMO. Heck Hook could even go extra conservative and pick Glenn at Hooker and give Granville a 20 minutes stint at most.

Alex Glenn will start in the 9 with Granville coming on off the bench IMO.

Glenn's passing has been awful this year on the left. He just dies with the ball, no matter how many metres he makes. An offload or a pass would have been a better option on a number of occasions. He is playing like Hoffman more or less. Maybe playing at 9 will wake him up

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.