Round 15 - Warriors vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

Aye.

We'd be down to relying on three options: Cameron Cullen, Jayden Berrell & Brandon Lee.

Cullen is a footy player through and through but struggles defensively due to his size and isn't ready for the rigors of first grade. Also a rumour doing the rounds at Parra that he's about to sign a 2 year deal with them.

Berrell is maturing nicely but his service is still raw and he'll probably need an off-season with the first grade side before he can make any waves at that level.

Lee is more in that Carter role of being predominately a middle forward who can go to dummy half if needed. He's a personal favourite of mine but it doesn't seem like the club view him as a future first grader and I don't even think he trains with the senior squad, so he's not even in the picture.
I thought Lee was to train with the NRL squad preseason but couldn't because of offseason surgery

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like we always seem to play them in the Australian state of NZ?

The last time we played the Warriors at home, the battle was so tough, it destroyed our season.

And the year before, ground out a tough win in the wet at Suncorp ... and then lost the next six.

Does anyone know if there's an estimate on how long Corey is out for? I assume if he's not there for QLD that he's unlikely to turn up for the Bronc's 3 days later over in Wullingtin. Any idea if he's set to miss more that that?

Does anyone know if there's an estimate on how long Corey is out for? I assume if he's not there for QLD that he's unlikely to turn up for the Bronc's 3 days later over in Wullingtin. Any idea if he's set to miss more that that?

3-5 weeks.

Are we playing them in Wellington? Great I don't think the warriors have won a game there

Bugger, hopefully knowing Concrete Parker he'll come back 2 weeks early although probably not worth risking against the Sharks

Unlikely mate. Advice from his doctor is that if he comes back early he risks permanent eye damage and/or double vision. Pretty much the same injury that ended Lockyer's career.

Been to caught up in Origin talk to discuss our guys

The Warriors game is always a danger game you just never know what Warriors team will turn up. They are the perfect nursery rhyme team.

The courier mail sqid this morning that Granville will start against the Warriors next week and that Macca would be out for 2-3 weeks.

It also said that he was offered a good deal from the Eels for the next two years and he wanted to take it, but he was ok with the Broncos refusing to release him.

Finally it said that while the Broncos wanted to re-sign Granville, he likely to leave at the end of the season because he is 25 and their is little point him being an understudy to Macca.

Active Now

• Reds2011
  • Dexter
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.