Round 15 - Warriors vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

Thaiday, Gillett and Hunt flew to NZ this morning. Hodges obviously not heading to NZ. The boys must be tired.

Thaiday, Gillett and Hunt flew to NZ this morning. Hodges obviously not heading to NZ. The boys must be tired.

Hodges was never going to play on that short of a turn around. I would be starting Gillett and Thaiday off the bench. Will be interesting to see how hunt plays considering he has had a full week inside the qld camp. Hopefully its really motivated him to excel even further

Hodges was never going to play on that short of a turn around. I would be starting Gillett and Thaiday off the bench. Will be interesting to see how hunt plays considering he has had a full week inside the qld camp. Hopefully its really motivated him to excel even further

I reckon you're on the money with Gillett and Thaiday. We could definitely use them out there and our current bench of Hala, Molo, Stagg and Wallace is pretty underwhelming.

Really hoping Hunt got some benefit from his time in Origin camp and comes out with a point to prove. Not sure he would have made a difference last night, but if he's on the cusp of selection, it's up to him to establish his legitimacy.

Probably just going down to support the team, although Parker being Parker, he always seems ready in half the time the doctors say.

He'll play off the bench.

Griffin will sub him in to kick goals and then sub him back out.

I'm expecting a loss in this game. Warriors by 12.

He'll play off the bench.

Griffin will sub him in to kick goals and then sub him back out.
Both your sarcasm and humour need work... lots of it.

Parker will not play. He's concerned about permanent damage to his eye. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out longer than we expect.

big game for the broncs. not a happy hunting ground and we usually come back bruised and battered. win or loss i just hope we don't come back with a massive casualty ward

Parker will not play. He's concerned about permanent damage to his eye. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out longer than we expect.

This is what worries me. He is a big part of the backbone of this team, as a player, and for his "presence" and leadership.

At least Hunt can kick goals

This game will be a good building block for the future of this team , win or lose. It's an opportunity for for some to stake a claim.

Parker's eye looks better than a few days ago. Granville and Stagg wearing the same outfit too.

Bqjr8TrCAAErw6A.jpg

Last edited:
Hannant is looking pretty lean, good to see, I'm starting to hope we do re-sign him for a couple more years.

(p.s - I'm hearing McCullough is hoping to return in Round 18 against the Panthers, I think that's fine, we SHOULD be able to beat the Sharks without him, and the other week is a bye)

I've tipped against us, sadly. No Origin stars will hurt us down there. Surprised that Thaiday and Gillett aren't playing.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.