Round 15 - Warriors vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

I've tipped against us, sadly. No Origin stars will hurt us down there. Surprised that Thaiday and Gillett aren't playing.

I thought they were both playing. Where does it say they aren't?

I thought Gillette was playing?

I thought they were both playing. Where does it say they aren't?

The official team list:

1 Ben Barba
2 Daniel Vidot
3 Jack Reed
4 Dale Copley
5 Lachlan Maranta
6 Josh Hoffman
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Jake Granville
10 Ben Hannant
11 Alex Glenn (c)
12 Corey Oates
13 Todd Lowrie

Interchange
14 Jarrod Wallace
15 David Stagg
16 Dave Hala
17 Francis Molo

Oates, Hannant and Lowrie all starting.

It says on the Broncos website that Griffin won't make a call on Thaiday and Gillett until today.

Last edited:
The official team list:

1 Ben Barba
2 Daniel Vidot
3 Jack Reed
4 Dale Copley
5 Lachlan Maranta
6 Josh Hoffman
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Jake Granville
10 Ben Hannant
11 Alex Glenn (c)
12 Corey Oates
13 Todd Lowrie

Interchange
14 Jarrod Wallace
15 David Stagg
16 Dave Hala
17 Francis Molo

Oates, Hannant and Lowrie all starting.

It says on the Broncos website that Griffin won't make a call on Thaiday and Gillett until today.

You won't get the official team until an hour before kick off

In this article it says that Gillett and Thaiday trained strongly on Friday and will play

Error Page

I'd expect them to play, even if off the bench.

Either of them could make more impact in a short stint than Wallace /Stagg, and could play for longer than Hala/Molo despite backing up from Wednesday.

important game this one i think. its hard for any team to ever go to nzl and win. warriors play very well there.

win or lose i just wanna see a full 80 minute performance and hopefully stay within reach of the warriors . i just hope warriors dont ahve one of those games where they put 30+ on a team because all there fluke passes stick

Some teams have a habit of either lifting their game or exhibiting collective brain-fade against certain sides.

The Raiders always lift against the Dragons,
The Sharks always lift against the Warriors,
Souths and the Roosters always lift their performance against each other,
The Warriors always lift against Melbourne,
The Warriors always lose the plot against the Dragons,

And so it goes on without making much sense except that some teams get caught up in and perpetuate recent history.

Last time the Broncos and Warriors met, they were completely different teams. Recent history shouldn't matter.

The Broncos have everything they need to flog the Warriors this afternoon.

And all the local league folk love it when the Broncos come to town.:clap2:

Last edited:
If Glenn goes off for a breather, who becomes captain?

well broncos are a big name club, all teams will lift against the broncos its one of disadvantages of being so. having said that the last few years most teams have forgotton about us and concentrated on lifting against the likes of melbourne manly roosters and dogs

I swear every team lifts against us too.

Both the Dragons and Tigers seem to find a way to suck more against us than usual. Which, when you consider how shit they both are, is rather quite impressive!

4-0 to Broncos. Great ball from the 7 to the 12 who crashes over. Arrow in 13 has been unreal so far too.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Emanon
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Brocko
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.