vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotter won't be playing. Out for 4 weeks.

That means Flegs most likely in.

Reynolds any chance of playing? And if not when will he likely be back?

So the cowboys lose a good player to injury, which means that we lose a good player to origin, and so really we are more disadvantaged in our game vs the cowboys than they are. Sounds about right.

Put Kobe or Mozer as back-up hooker. Turpin at hooker is the definition of insanity.

Reactions: Dee
I am gonna say, the ref fucked us with the storm
The ref also fucked the Storm by disallowing tries, pinging Munster and not buying into Jahrome Hughes' shenanigans. No wonder they're so peeved today.

I'd actually take Gamble as the 14. Anything to not use Turpin.
No question. But if Gamble is available pretty sure he'd take one of the halves. It would be nice to be able to squeeze Billy, Adam, Ezra and Tyson into the mix.

Can he even be picked?
Not sure how the top 30 works and who can play.
Not sure the exact mechanisms but at very least he could be upgraded to top 30 before August 1st so I believe he can.

Would be interesting to give him 15-20 minutes but I wonder if there is a clever way to hide him in defence.

Maybe name a centre who can defend in the middle for 20 minutes and hide Mozer at left centre like we used to do with Berrigan. Capewell maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.