Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
likely no Cotter for cowboys, they looked really clunky against manly until they came back at the end, I think we can win it.

Cowboys are red hot. Hopefully we can be competitive and put in another proud performance.

We’ve got a good record at their new ground right. Won the first and only lost the 2nd by 1 right?

Sounds like we will have Gamble back for this game. A big upgrade on Roberts in the enthusiasm department alone.
Roberts looked like mini Dave Taylor tonight. Had some nice touches though but gamble brings in the mongrel and short passing

I'd be swapping brenko lee for hoeter, and tc robati for Turpin. Walters is in decent form and can obviously go 80 mins I reckon. Couldnt be worse then 10 mjns of Turpin lol. Riki has been great this year defensively most games and with the 1%s but robati has been gun the last couple games so he gives us that option if riki is having a shocker like he can, or he can play middle with good footwork and an offload.

Also, will be good to get Gamble or Reynolds back next game. If we get both (unlikely) I'd be putting Gamble in over robati. I know it's a low percentage play but gambles energy coming in fresh in the last 10 mins of a derby will either win it or lose it for us haha... would be fun to watch!

I am gonna say, the ref fucked us with the storm but I think we are looking at a fifteenth result with paix and even Gamble there tonight we win that despite a few people not playing their best, the ref and Reynolds missing.

With Reyno and Paix unlikely to be back, this will be another tough one.
I think Reyno could play against the cows, but I'm happy if they rest him for this game... we need him for Dragons in Rd 17.

If he's fully fit then definitely play him, but if not then rest him... hopefully Gamble is fit if Reyno doesn't play

I think Reyno could play against the cows, but I'm happy if they rest him for this game... we need him for Dragons in Rd 17.

If he's fully fit then definitely play him, but if not then rest him... hopefully Gamble is fit if Reyno doesn't play
I disagree, only if gamble can’t play. If gamble is a no go and Arey is 80% he should be playing. It’s getting mighty jammed in the top 8 and after that deliberate attempt to burry us from the ref/nrl against the storm, we need all hands on deck.

That right edge against the storm was shite.

Have to clean that up and hope Reynolds is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.