Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Error riddled display but at least we stuck in there despite the scoreline. We desperalty need some physicality in our forwards. Payne has never had it and he's playing injured anyway. Carrigan and Flegler do but Flegler is a ticking time bomb. The rest of them need to up their game in that department. Riki isnt anywhere near the level we need. We could do with recruiting a better quality back rower for that right side.

Walters is just like Bennett.

The refusal to teach the side the value of line speed, wrestling and winning the ruck is going to continue holding us back.
We aren’t allowed to have line speed or touch the opposition after they’ve hit the deck though. Whenever we do they get marched out of their half every single time

Too many unforced errors. Reynolds was obviously not 100%. Even though Staggs jagged a try his defence was putrid and he seemed to refuse to get involved in the attack. I was disgusted to see Tracey Deardon knock him backwards in the tackle. Billy two needless penalties in the ruck cost us 12 points, hope his old man tears him a new one over Sunday dinner.

We’ve still got a long way to go And now we have two playing with busted ribs.

Riki and Palasia need to be dropped. Palasia is a liability every single week. And Riki just flat out sucks and needs to re-learn how to play the game

Thoughts on Mam playing fullback? With TMM likely to be out I think he could fill the role with his speed and ball playing. We saw what cobbo did with his speed through the middle and Mam has solid defence too.

1. Mam
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds

I feel really positive after that, I'm as happy as you can be after a loss. I expected that and I expect to lose next week but to me the result at the moment doesn't matter, what matters is that we keep uninjured and come out the other side of origin firing. We were in it up to our eyeballs tonight, despite being atrocious. We had no right to even be in with half a shot and yet we were, sign of a good team. Get Reynolds fit and both Paix and Herbie back, we win that tonight.
Agreed. As I said we fucked ourselves with mistakes early on, so we were going to struggle in the second half.

As it turned out, the very first set after the break showed how gassed we were.

I think we'll go good once we get past origin, and hopefully Kotoni picks his bottom lip up and has a dig.

It’s so funny to see the agenda shine through even though he was far from the worst on the field and only played when the game was effectively over. Still wasn’t great with the shepherd penalty that led to the Nanai try, but everyone else sucked, if not more

At least we know where we are this season. The Cowboys looked the better team, but not outside our reach if we were running on full steam. Which we certainly weren't. But rugby league doesn't work like that. You're rarely at full steam, and the Cowboys weren't either.

The Cowboys have confirmed they deserve to be a top 4 side, maybe even as high as top 2, but probably 3rd after Melbourne, especially a full strength Melbourne.

We're challenging the top 4, but below Penrith, Melbourne and the Cowboys. I see us making the eight comfortably, with aspirations for 4th spot. Not the end of the world.

Trent is apparently happy

Zero line speed all game, energy was poor. Cobbos defence at fullback was non existent. Agree with the calls to drop both Riki and palasia

It’s so funny to see the agenda shine through even though he was far from the worst on the field and only played when the game was effectively over. Still wasn’t great with the shepherd penalty that led to the Nanai try, but everyone else sucked, if not more
I imagine this is about Turpin? He did nothing. A bench hooker needs to do something. He did nothing, not a single thing.

I feel really positive after that, I'm as happy as you can be after a loss. I expected that and I expect to lose next week but to me the result at the moment doesn't matter, what matters is that we keep uninjured and come out the other side of origin firing. We were in it up to our eyeballs tonight, despite being atrocious. We had no right to even be in with half a shot and yet we were, sign of a good team. Get Reynolds fit and both Paix and Herbie back, we win that tonight.
Is Herbie back this season? Think he's become my fav bronco, he leaves a big hole in this side

We were absolutely dog shit in the first 40, don't think we had a tackle in their 20 and we were only down by 2, if there's a positive that's it

Riki and Palasia need to be dropped. Palasia is a liability every single week. And Riki just flat out sucks and needs to re-learn how to play the game
TBF I'd take Riki and his attitude over Staggs every time. He is in nearly every set, that means the possibility for a mistake is way higher.

Active Now

• Ozired
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrRobot
  • kiwi2
  • Behold
  • Fozz
  • whykickamoocow
  • cento
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.