/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Walters is just like Bennett.

The refusal to teach the side the value of line speed, wrestling and winning the ruck is going to continue holding us back.

Yep. It's a poisonous pill to swallow, but at this point it's a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" situation.

And watch us get penalized out the ass for it.

I've been on this bandwagon for years, and i'm sticking to it. Staggs would make a great backrower with the lines he runs and i think we would get more out of him
We’ve definitely had this conversation

Broncos lost that one more than the Cows winning it. Broncs will be a stronger side once Reynolds improves his health and match fitness. Cobbo was strong on offence but weak in defence. I reckon the scoreline would've been a lot closer if TMM wasn't injured. Cobbo's goal line defence is atrocious.

I think we are a Top 4 team with a full team, but early season form means we don't have the points to hold on there for the tough origin spell, we might be lucky to get back there later on, if we can clear up on the injuries we will need TMM, Paix and Herbie to give us a shot at the end.

Riki has got to have a spell. He is offering nothing at all. Silly errors, defensive mistakes and missed tackles. It’s frustrating how much he has regressed. Keenan also has not progressed as well as hoped.

I suspect Piakura and Willison may start to see some time off the bench in the coming weeks.
How about TC? His last two games have been the best of his career, would take him over Riki, Palasia and Piakura

TBF I'd take Riki and his attitude over Staggs every time. He is in nearly every set, that means the possibility for a mistake is way higher.
I have a great attitude but that doesn’t get me selected for the Broncos every week. Riki is soft, runs shit lines and makes dumb unnecessary mistakes every week. Staggs being invisible is better than someone throwing the game away

Reynolds just wasn’t ready for this game can’t get up him for his night

no more Turpin please that shipped has sailed Walters playing 80 wouldn’t have been any worse. That obstruction penalty! Seriously!

Riki needs a spell (that offload attempt says it all) and Palasia needs to watch out as well

we had too many errors but it hurts to say the cowboys are playing some really good football

Need more aggression in the forwards it’s the one thing we are missing

Walters is just like Bennett.

The refusal to teach the side the value of line speed, wrestling and winning the ruck is going to continue holding us back.
Yeah it's very frustrating. Mentioned it in the love thread but each Cowboy run was 15m. Other thrn in the opposition 10m line we just don't come up and meet them. It's definitely coached and it's mind boggling why.

I have a great attitude but that doesn’t get me selected for the Broncos every week. Riki is soft, runs shit lines and makes dumb unnecessary mistakes every week. Staggs being invisible is better than someone throwing the game away
Nah, Riki isn't anywhere near as bad as you're making out.

Just too many errors.

As a team we look pretty banged up at the moment. Staggs was a passenger.

I think top 4 is not a realistic option anymore but we should hang onto a spot in the 8.

I imagine this is about Turpin? He did nothing. A bench hooker needs to do something. He did nothing, not a single thing.

He’s not a bench hooker anymore though. He starts or shouldn’t be in the side.

He also rode the bench for 60 minutes while Billy was conceding penalties left and right.

But people will still find a reason to include him in the blame when Reynolds was worse overall tonight

How about TC? His last two games have been the best of his career, would take him over Riki, Palasia and Piakura
Yep looks to have worked on his deficiencies and has way more upside than riki.

There’s no way Palasia, Riki and Turpin are the best players we have in their positions. A 70k contracted Q Cup player could do everything they’re doing and more.

Mam, was very solid in attack and did well in defence, he isn’t loosing his spot

oates keeps making his metres and scoring tries can’t be unhappy with his game

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Organix
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.