Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

its Just a little telling you started up on him even though he had little to do with our loss…… I’ll probably leave it there. I know you were a big fan of macca’s.
It’s telling that I’ve spoken about half the team being shit and our hooker doing nothing? Oh **** off. Such dishonest spin because you don’t have a leg to stand on. Your boy sucks and despite Walters sucking, he’s still a far better option than Turpin.

It’s telling that I’ve spoken about half the team being shit and our hooker doing nothing? Oh **** off. Such dishonest spin because you don’t have a leg to stand on. Your boy sucks and despite Walters sucking, he’s still a far better option than Turpin.
Ok champ, settle down not looking for a fight.

………..you **** off lol.

Sorry but are you actually criticising him for cleaning up that loose ball. My memory must be hazy, can someone provide vision of this **** up of turpin’s?
My point is he doesn’t look to do anything anymore. He’s just slow and predictable. It’s not what you want from a bench hooker.

My point is he doesn’t look to do anything anymore. He’s just slow and predictable. It’s not what you want from a bench hooker.
He used to look his most dangerous when collecting a late offload imo, if you were to go through some old games. Macca used to take an offload and stand there like a deer in the headlights before finally shuffling it off to a flat-footed forward standing right next to him. Jake would spread the ball quickly and was a far bigger threat, very on the ball in those situations back then.

I think he can already

In that case he should be in the trials next February and up to his neck in it. You can't be throwing a young rookie into the deep end this late into a season, so we're stuck with the current arrangement for now. Next season though, bring him the **** in and rotate with Paix.

First game I didn’t watch this season. Can someone give me a 5 dot point summary?

what happened to TMM?

First game I didn’t watch this season. Can someone give me a 5 dot point summary?

what happened to TMM?

- Cows dominant from start to finish, Broncs brave in defence but not good enough
- Reyno had the worst game he's had in years. Multiple kicks out on the full and 7 tackles given away. Clearly not in good shape
- Turpin predictably useless
- Silly errors all night cost us
- Staggs needs a rocket

TMM has a rib injury, not looking good according to Kev. Copped one saving a try from Feldt.

Riki has got to have a spell. He is offering nothing at all. Silly errors, defensive mistakes and missed tackles. It’s frustrating how much he has regressed. Keenan also has not progressed as well as hoped.

I suspect Piakura and Willison may start to see some time off the bench in the coming weeks.
Thoughts on TC Robati coming into the side @Smokin' Joe ?

Riki has got to have a spell. He is offering nothing at all. Silly errors, defensive mistakes and missed tackles. It’s frustrating how much he has regressed. Keenan also has not progressed as well as hoped.

I suspect Piakura and Willison may start to see some time off the bench in the coming weeks.

What about TC?

what happened to TMM?
1. They were the better team, particularly Reece Robson and John Holmes.
2. Both teams threw the ball around but looked scrappy.
3. Feldt botched a couple of tries. Reynolds botched a bunch of kicks.
4. We were back in the game with 5 to go, but it got away from us again.
5. Te Maire fucked his ribs. Selwyn took over fullback. Subpar in defence, but cracking in attack.

Te Maire unlikely to play next week. Good news: Tesi Niu is back.

5. Te Maire fucked his ribs. Selwyn took over fullback. Subpar in defence, but cracking in attack.

I shouldn’t say anything as I didn’t watch the game but Reynolds has had quite a few periods of rubbish over playing his hand this season. I thought his last game pre-injury against the Raiders was terrible.

He was brought in to be the stability and smart player he was for a decade and now he’s doing all these flashy trick plays.

He just needs to go back to what was working for him.

I’ll start the Reynolds is a flop these, don’t tempt me!

- Cows dominant from start to finish, Broncs brave in defence but not good enough
- Reyno had the worst game he's had in years. Multiple kicks out on the full and 7 tackles given away. Clearly not in good shape
- Turpin predictably useless
- Silly errors all night cost us
- Staggs needs a rocket

TMM has a rib injury, not looking good according to Kev. Copped one saving a try from Feldt.
I love it! Turps is probably the last person you can blame but he gets a special mention in why we lost.

Good news: Tesi Niu is back.
go away gtfo GIF

Oh the highlight of the game was Ezra Mam's defence. Made some questionable attacking choices - kicking too early, and out on the full, but overall fair to say, he's our 6 now.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • barker
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.