Round 16 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you go.

Souths with a big chance here.

The crap thing is that there'll be no question marks over Norman, after his "try assist" and try, even though he was shocking tonight, and really just doesn't seem to have much creativity at all.

Can't agree with that at all.

If you have enough heart you'll come back from it just like the Broncos earlier this year.

Hope so. Shouldn't have to come back as the lead wouldn't be as great or be in front at all.

How many replays did the video ref see.

Wallace had plenty of time to kick that, no idea why he passed to Norman.

You are winning by 10 with 8 minutes left.. you do not hand over the ball in your own half on the 5th.

DUMB.

He's just a ball runner/support player at the moment...he's pretty much just Daniel Mortimer.

I think he's shown much more than that. He has been inconsistent though, which is to be expected from such a young, inexperienced player.

Good effort, Pet! Never thought I'd see that. :haha:

Not one to remember.

We did well to keep Souths out of the game (they helped), not many other positives.

Result not in our favour but I thought our defensive performance was great. Just couldn't get enough ball in good field position to do anything in attack.

Corey Parker = 133m and 56 tackles, great comeback for him after just getting injured just over a week ago.

Corey Parker = 133m and 56 tackles, great comeback for him after just getting injured just over a week ago.

Inspiring stuff. :respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • sooticus
  • Lazza
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.