Round 16 - Broncos vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the money for Taylor, but Broncos just weren’t willing to fork out over a million for him and quite frankly, he isn’t worth that much. Taylor wanted the big pay day.

He wouldn’t fix the shit we are currently dishing out.

Disagreed. We have a very good pack (minus Thaiday & Sims) full strength that will continue getting better over the next few seasons, like best in comp good, we just need a proper half to direct our attack which will help Milf play like we paid him to play.

Reactions: Gaz
If i was Opacic, i'd be faking an injury right about now so i wouldnt have to get involved in this shit show :emoji_anguished:

Agreed. Pearce was available on 750k odd though and we didn't even send out a feeler...
Because by the time he became available we didn't have a spare 750k under the cap

They are digging themselves a huge hole with still 9 more rounds to go. When we want them to improve from week on week to the finals, looks like they are going backwards in their progress.

Wayne is shot as a coach. Just can't squeeze the juice out of the lemon like he used to. Really sad how we have been reduced to this mediocre rabble.

Last edited:
Dunno, but its been an issue all year.

I raised my concerns in another thread, but a TL;DR version is our players look like they are coached textbook football, but how we play it is lacking everything: intent, speed, desire and the ability to adjust on the fly. We still one-out and look like we play at .75 speed that every other team does. We've won through individual brilliance from TPJ, Roberts, Oates and Isaako.

Whether how we play is because of our personnel or not, yes it needs to change

Disagreed. We have a very good pack (minus Thaiday & Sims) full strength that will continue getting better over the next few seasons, like best in comp good, we just need a proper half to direct our attack which will help Milf play like we paid him to play.

By the time we find a halfback,Milford will be a broken man and will leave for a fresh start elsewhere.

Surely Bennett can't be sitting up there in the box and pick any positives out of that first half. ****, he better be giving them a fucking rocket.

Soooo tempted to go home early. Not sure I can bare to watch any more of this crap.

Guys. The last time we were held to nil at halftime at home in an indigenous kit was last year vs Manly and we kept them scoreless in the second half and won by 10!

Just saying.

Let's face it. Is this team capable of scoring at least 18 unanswered points to win the game? Highly unlikely

Guys. The last time we were held to nil at halftime at home in an indigenous kit was last year vs Manly and we kept them scoreless in the second half and won by 10!

Just saying.

Yeah that’s not happening

That first half, what a horror show.

It’s the Raiders for Gods sake.

It’s the Raiders for Gods sake.

We look like a wooden spoon side the way teams bully and pummel us sometimes. We have absolutely zero fire power most games unless the jet does something spectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.