Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, nice vision from Hunt. HALA!!!!

Shades of 2012 from Glenn. Gee I'd love to see more of that.

I like it, there are a lot of positives about where this team is heading. Hunt, McGuire and Vidot seem on track for origin.

Hunt has laid on 3 tries.

Vidot can't play Origin this year because he played for Samoa, this has been mentioned in like every thread lol.

He was in the papers the other day saying he is eligible...

Good try from Hala... C'mon boys, I want a cricket score.

McG stepped Gallen, he's in origin. Haha

You guys are right.

Granville > McCullough.

You guys are, as the kids say, totes cray cray.

I rate Jake, and I'd love to keep him, but I'll take Macca by virtue of his defence, reliability, and ability to play 80.

Hunt has laid on 3 tries.

Seriously if the club lets him go that will do me, his the first playmaker the club has developed that is top quality for ages.

Last edited:

I rate Jake, and I'd love to keep him, but I'll take Macca by virtue of his defence, reliability, and ability to play 80.

I just wish he could pass quicker. Then he'd be the complete package. We look so much more dangerous when our halves have time.

Half-time. Good play from the Broncs. We need to keep the roll on in the second half...

Seriously if the club lets him go that will do me, his the first playmaker the club has developed that is top quality for ages.

Completely agreed. He will be worth every penny we pay and half what we would offer DCE. It's a no brainer. He is well on his way to potentially being a Dally M winner.

McGuire is getting turtled too easily. If he could belly-out better he'd be an Origin certainty. Hannant is far better in that regard.

Granville obviously has a long way to go to be a top tier player, but service is the most important thing for a hooker, and he easily dominates McCullough in that regard (as does almost every other hooker)

Barba is running it a lot more in this game too in attack, good to see.

I just wish he could pass quicker. Then he'd be the complete package. We look so much more dangerous when our halves have time.

Agreed. His service could be quicker.

Interested to see how Jake goes in the second half. Another quality 40 would go a long way to proving his worth in the top grade.

Not a bad first half from us, I think. Set the foundations with some good grunt up the middle, and didn't get over eager in attack. Once they started slowing down, just quality, simple play at the line.

original

Granville obviously has a long way to go to be a top tier player, but service is the most important thing for a hooker, and he easily dominates McCullough in that regard (as does almost every other hooker)

Agreed. I like Macca but he too often goes for trying to catch the markers offside before passing. Completely stifles any attacking opportunity. Sometimes the simplest answer is the best. Just fire the ball to Hunt as fast as you possibly can. Benny will do the rest.

McGuire has been quality too once again. 11 runs for 105 metres in the first 40 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.