Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - Post Match Discussion

We did a Prince Oberyn tonight.

And I thought we were supposed to be the Mountain tonight - virtually guaranteed to win from the onset.
Vala moroghulis - all men must die - or have a massive rocket up their backsides this week for losing the un-losable

It's funny we want to sign a player on massive money to replace the one guy who is irreplaceable.

the problems with this team are plain and simple. the one common denominator and that's anthony won't hook griffin. not utilising the right players in the right position. not intelligent enough to utilise a more up to date game plan. every man and his dog knows hoffman isn't a 5/8th. he's a winger and should not have to think about anything else other than running. get rid of griffin and this team becomes a premiership force.

Wallace played 7 minutes.

WTF?

Imagine Wallace under a bus? Let's try it out...

Guy was soft in the middle and gave away his trademark dumb penalty which hurt.

He had a couple of good games but I'm getting Darren Mapp vibes from him.

The majority of his games this season have been great, one poor game doesn't change that.

Thaiday was just about the only player who knew how to defend tonight.

Should I change the title of the thread to 'Which player do we throw under the bus this week?'

I'm not saying he cost us. I'm saying he should be better. Every week.

Thaiday was just about the only player who knew how to defend tonight.

Should I change the title of the thread to 'Which player do we throw under the bus this week?'

Can we throw the whole team under the bus except McGuire and Hunt? The only two players we haven't re-signed yet?

I've said it before ... and i think it may need to be said again ...

If we want Griffin gone ... we need to play poorly and lose.

Its a a hard choice. But it being a choice is sad. Griffin must go

They all need to hand back their pay cheques this week, I'd be too embarrassed to take the money if I'd put in that effort.

well we couldn't sign Cody Walker since he plays for the Storm and they refuse to release him

Yes because clubs will refuse to release players on one single attempt right?

Last edited:
what bullshit excuses has griffin got tonight?

I think you've said this two or three times now. That's more than one poor game.
And I think your ignoring the majority of the games he has been great for us this season, are you going to stand there and tell me he hasn't been in far better from without the captaincy?

You can hardly argue the Sharks received the rough end of the stick in that match when it came to reffing, nothing that really you could claim controversial. I agree our own faults contributed to our loss, I'm not making excuses for that, I just don't buy the argument it was the sole reason for our loss, you can't tell me that period where the Sharks were handed blatantly gifted repeat sets of six didn't have an impact on that match.

This.

Those 5 sets of six they had in a row (where the shouldn't have even received 2 sets in a row) would have really taken all the energy out of the guys.

even Hadley who seems to hate the Broncos was calling the refs out for the BS decisions, but he did basically add a who cares, the Sharks need some luck

I'm not saying he cost us. I'm saying he should be better. Every week.

Can say that about any player on the field.

Singling out Thaiday just seems benign.

You'd hope he would, considering he didn't know how to run.

Most times he had the ball, the pass was the better option.

Can't win with some members of the crowd though.

the worst thing by far out of this cronulla win is that paul gallen must feel on top of the world right now. he's broken 2 losing streaks in as many weeks. makes me sick

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.