Mar 5, 2008
Broncos vs Rabbitohs
Dragons vs Titans
Cowboys vs Raiders
Panthers vs Eels
Bulldogs vs Storm
Roosters vs Sea Eagles
Knights vs Tigers

Titans-Dragons sounds like it was a dour game. I only caught the last 10 minutes. Titans, LOLZ. Sezer couldn't stay onside from a kick, cost them a try that would've won them the game.

Who do you think will finish with the spoon. I think it will be between Parra and Penrith.

Last edited:
Recently id say Newcastle, losing to Raiders at home couldn't get any more worse but they have bennett as their coach so im not guaranteeing it and i have a feeling it wont be Parra either.

... but they have bennett as their coach .....
Yeh cause that's worked out so well for them so far. What is it, 4 wins and 2 byes from 15 rounds? So much for that premiership. They're playing the worst out of every team at the moment, and good god I hope they get the spoon.

Yeh cause that's worked out so well for them so far. What is it, 4 wins and 2 byes from 15 rounds? So much for that premiership. They're playing the worst out of every team at the moment, and good god I hope they get the spoon.

Bennett receiving a wooden spoon? you of all people should know such a thing is impossible.

Bennett receiving a wooden spoon? you of all people should know such a thing is impossible.
Seriously mate, Bennett is not something you want to discuss with AP! :shake:

What the Broncos could not do in 80 minutes the Raiders do it in 4.

Winterstein has always been so good running back in-field.

Cows 16-6 with a kick to come.

Sort of thought the Raiders were hard done by. Looked like a second effort took Robinson out.

Winterstein is in career best form at the moment. Geez he's going well.

Winterstein is in career best form at the moment. Geez he's going well.

I still think his debut season shades his 2012 thus far but it's great to see him play so well.

Thompson slices the Raiders open after Payne was pulled up just short after an 80m run off a deflection.

Cows haven't even been that good. Raiders defence is incredibly soft & they're clueless in attack. Before the Payne break they had a massive over-lap towards the right and the prop decided to go himself. Was easily handled and has likely taken his side out of the game.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.