Round 16 Discussion

I believe they've changed the rule.

It's okay as long as it isn't dangerous.

Hence the Farah kick was play on.

However, you kick it out at your own risk as the ball can ricochet off the oppositions grasp and not be deemed a knock on.

In short, it's a dumb rule that shouldn't have been changed after all the Manly/NSWRL whinging with Slater.

Not exactly Round 16 related, but the Women's Origin was tonight.

Queensland won (34-10) for the 14th straight year.

That isn't the interesting thing though. The goal kicker for Queensland got 0 from 7. 0 from flipping 7, not even Parker has managed that.
How do you get to 34 points without kicking a goal? :confused:

Or did she kick 1 from 8? :haha:

How do you get to 34 points without kicking a goal? :confused:

Or did she kick 1 from 8? :haha:

I'm guessing when they scored the last try she finally got sacked!

I believe they've changed the rule.

It's okay as long as it isn't dangerous.

Hence the Farah kick was play on.

However, you kick it out at your own risk as the ball can ricochet off the oppositions grasp and not be deemed a knock on.

In short, it's a dumb rule that shouldn't have been changed after all the Manly/NSWRL whinging with Slater.

coote's kick looked as dangerous as any to me. as you said, very dumb rule only brought in to make players like slater less effective

coote's kick looked as dangerous as any to me. as you said, very dumb rule only brought in to make players like slater less effective

Slater slides in tags first though and nearly connects with the head. They had to change it before someone's eye got poked out.

Slater slides in tags first though and nearly connects with the head. They had to change it before someone's eye got poked out.

What a melodramatic thing to say. Studs aren't that dangerous.

DB-20120614191612355178-420x0.jpg

Go Roosters. Hope you wipe the smirk of the Manly's face soon.

Looks like the wind is having an effect on the Storm/Bulldogs game.

Just witnessed try of the year. Ben Barba is a freak

But could he handle origin defensively, awesome try tho

But could he handle origin defensively, awesome try tho

That is the drama IMO. He just gets man handled so easily. It would be a risk to play Barba IMO. The risk could be worth it though.

Seriously mate, Bennett is not something you want to discuss with AP! :shake:

Lets discuss Bellamy and the Storm then. Since Slater has been injured they look flat out scoring. All his so called structures and super coaching ability seems based on the exceptional ability of just 2 players. Smith and Slater.

Cronk is just a halfback IMO, so far he's failed at Origin level except for a 15min period in O2 and without Slater drawing the defence off him he doesn't have a clue at NRL level.

If Slater happens to be out for the back end of the year super coach Bellamy will be exposed again as he was in SoO without his two superstars

Lets discuss Bellamy and the Storm then. Since Slater has been injured they look flat out scoring. All his so called structures and super coaching ability seems based on the exceptional ability of just 2 players. Smith and Slater.

Cronk is just a halfback IMO, so far he's failed at Origin level except for a 15min period in O2 and without Slater drawing the defence off him he doesn't have a clue at NRL level.

If Slater happens to be out for the back end of the year super coach Bellamy will be exposed again as he was in SoO without his two superstars

All 3 are important. I remember a year or 2 back when Cronk was out, Melbourne looked just as lost.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.