Round 16 Discussion

Smith being out is a pretty huge blow, it's like the Broncs when we were without Lockyer. Neither Cronk or especially Slater are good enough organisers on their own.
No excuse, they still have arguably the best fullback and halfback in the game and Hinchliffe is a country rep hooker too, he's not a reserve grade replacement.

It's definitely not like the Broncos when we were missing Lockyer, when Lockyer was missing we had what, Hoffman, Wallace and Macca? Not even close.

Conditions suited Tigers to a tee. You can't play an expansive brand of football and the Tigers took advantage of the Storm's attempt at doing so scoring two length of the field tries which were virtually 12 point turn arounds. Tigers deserve credit but Storm weren't in it without Smith.

*throws down his punters hat*

Bloody Dragons!!!

Was happy to see them give Runciman a shot, was sick of seeing them play Prior out of position. Mind you, Prior playing at all means he's out of position. Still, I thought they'd still have too much talent for the Panthers but to Penrith's credit they're a very determined bunch.

I wasn't paying too much attention admittedly so I'm curious, what's the Dragons problem? Lach of creativity? Potency? Or simply professionalism?

I didn't watch it, but they have the worst halves combo in the comp, so that might be it. Their centres are pretty horrific too, which certainly doesn't help coming up with points.

Attack has been a major problem at the Dragons for the last couple of years. They scored the least amount of points last year and currently have scored the 3rd least amount of points ahead of the Eels and Tigers. Their problems are similar to ours they have a capable forward pack and some dangerous backs (I rate our backline higher) but have halves that can't make the most of it.

Idris off for the tits. Hope its not serious, he's been in career best form.

Bloody boring Bennett ball. Only produced 42 points in 45 minutes !

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • davidp
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.