Round 16 Discussion

Down by 2, let's just run one out and wait until the last tackle to pass the ball down a shortside where we don't have numbers.

Even when they're off, Melbourne just have enough systems in place and the right senior players to get them over the line.

Pretty even game, just thought Melbourne knew how to get through their sets better than the Dragons did. I thought there were moments St George could have capitilised on, but they didn't ask enough questions of the Storm defence. Field in particular was disappointing in a game that was there for him to star in.

Wow that was a soft try the Roosters just conceded there.

Matterson with a point to prove, pretty good try.

Matterson with a point to prove, pretty good try.
Yeah he did well to keep going, still think though the Roosters could have done better. Still I love seeing players who put in a big effort like that to score one.

Last edited:
Yeah apparently jumping up in front of the kicker isn’t playing at the ball...rightio

If players are allowed to do what Cronk just did, then the defence should be allowed to pick them up and drag them back in-goal.

So I guess we're back to allowing tunnel ball PTB's...

Some crackdown.

So I guess we're back to allowing tunnel ball PTB's...

Some crackdown.
uuuuh, yeah. That has been sweet since like 2 weeks after the crackdown at the start of last season.

If that was Manu trying to ground the ball for a try and the ref said try, it would have been try.

So how is that not good enough for a grounding then in that situation?

Why didn't Corey Thompson just go for it?

Thompson blew that, but gee whiz he's turning out to be quite a good player.

Roosters really went wrong way there

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.