Round 16 Discussion

I don't recall him staying down so much when he was at the Storm and he copped some pretty big whacks in his time.

He's becoming more and more unlikable by the game.
He didn’t, and he is becoming even more unlikeable
Too much time watching the soccer with Tara.
well even soccer is giving out cards for embellishment now, don’t tell me we have to go down this road? I’ve been thinking it for a while.

A Roosters player can put up a roadblock and the ref still wouldn't call it played at

wtf. Aloiai charged for a beautiful hit on Cronk. This not allowed to tackle the superstars bullshit is well beyond a joke now.

wtf. Aloiai charged for a beautiful hit on Cronk. This not allowed to tackle the superstars bullshit is well beyond a joke now.

I've been saying it for months now, but this crackdown is getting fucking ridiculous. It's getting to a point where you won't be able to tackle a half that takes the ball to the line at all.

There was absolutely nothing fucking wrong with that tackle. Nothing wrong at all. It was a good solid tackle, it wasn't late, but because Cronk stayed down like a little bitch, it gets made to look worse than what it actually was.

I hope Aloiai challenges it.

The fucked thing is he won't miss a game if he takes the early guilty plea. I also hope he challenges it, it will be a disgrace if he loses.
[automerge]1562403051[/automerge]
It's getting to a point where you won't be able to tackle a half that takes the ball to the line at all.
It's already at that point, obviously.

Last edited:
I loved this. The look on Perenara's face.

Oh look divey McCronk getting people charged for what was a completely legal hit! **** I hate the spineless people who run this sport. Fucking charge Cronk for being a diving bitch.

Young halfback Phoenix Crossland on debut off the bench for the knights, if he gets a decent chance it would be good to see how he goes.

Niko dropped it...

Let off for the Knights.

ese specifically told to use his foot for the restart..........tunnel balls it...😂

Good offload Fitzgibbon.

I can't believe it took so long to come to that decision.

It was clear on the second replay there was no knock on and it was not grounded prior to Fitzgibbon grounding it.

Its amazing how the luck just goes with some teams.

If that was us at the moment we would have found someway to get a hand on that to knock it on.

What happened to the Knights at half time?

That’s a howler, I’m calling it the worst this year.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.